21

"Morning, sunshine. "

Groaning, I pushed the heavy weight on me away and turned to the left, trying to get back to sleep. Jimin didn't give up waking me up, instead, he leaned down and kissed my earlobe.

"Baby, if you don't wake up now, I'm gonna punish you. " he growled.

"Fine, fine. I'm wide awake now. " I hissed, sitting up immediately.

"Can we go for another round before we check out- "

"No! Do you remember how many rounds we did last night? "

"I don't know.. " he pouted, "Many. "

"FYI we did 12th round, so no, unless you want to kill me because of exhaustion. "

He sighed, "Alright. Take a bath first. I've prepared hot water in the tub. That'll make you feel better. "

I went into the bathroom and hell yeah, it feels nice. My body feels better already. I kept moaning and groaning in satisfaction, didn't realize that Jimin would hear my voice.

"Are you trying to seduce me? If you are well you're doing a good job. I'm coming in- "

"The door's locked, so hah. " I scoffed at him.

I heard Jimin muttered a 'fuck' as he tried to open the bathroom door. Ignoring his pleading, I leaned back and shut my eyes, enjoying the hot bath.

--

"Jimin, stop spoiling me. " I sighed.

Jimin ignored my comment and dragged me across the large shopping mall which was full of clothes and jeweleries.

"You need some new clothes. " he said.

"But I can just go home and change. " I retorted.

He shook his head, insisting that I should get some new clothes. Jimin pulled me into a store which sells prom dresses and elegant gowns.

"Since you're my girlfriend now, and my secretary, you have to follow me everywhere I go. There's a huge party held by my friend at his villa by the beach next Friday. We have to get you a nice gown so that you'll outshine in the party. " Jimin ranted.

"Yeah yeah whatever, can we just choose one and go home? I'm still sore. "

"That means I'm a pro. " he winked.

Cringing, I stepped away from him and went into the store, picking a few gowns before going into the dressing room. Jimin stopped me and took the gowns, examining them.

Clicking his tongue, he sighed out loud and looked at me with a disappointed expression.

"And I thought you're a designer. Did you forget the conditions to be a designer? AGUSTD girl. "

"Ugh, you're so picky. "

"Because I want my girl to look the best. " said Jimin, kissing my cheek suddenly. The staff girl beside us squealed, "Aww, you two are so sweet. "

"Yeah, we are. " Jimin beamed proudly, "Anyway, put these back. I'll choose one for you. "

After feeling like decades of choosing the evening gown, Jimin finally picked one:

"Dark blue, just my favourite. " he said to himself and shoved it to me, "Go and try it on. "

"Now? " I asked.

"How about, a thousand year later? " he asked in sarcasm.

I pouted and walked into the dressing room. After putting on the gown, I faced one big problem: I can't reach the zipper! Blame my short arms, ugh.

"J-Jimin.. Are you out there? "

"Yeah, what's wrong? "

I slowly opened the door and turned around, "Could you help me with this? "

He chuckled and zipped it up for me, "Here. "

I checked myself out in front of the huge mirror, before turning around again to face Jimin.

"How do I look? "

"You look perfect. But not as perfect as me. " he chimed in, laughing, "Okay, take it off now and I'll send you home so you can rest. Unless you want to go to my house- "

"No! "