13

"(Y/N), Mr. Park wants to see you. He says it's an urgent matter. " Jackson, the flirty workmate said.

I excused myself and went to Jimin's office. When I opened the door, I saw two big luggages beside him. I, of course, asked him what's that for.

"We have to leave Seoul in an hour, let's go now or we'll miss the flight. "

"What? " I still couldn't get it. Why do we have to leave so suddenly?

"There's an important meeting I have to attend. And of course, my secretary has to follow along, right? Now let's go, your necessities like toothbrush and bras and panties are all in here. " he ranted nervously.

"Manager Jun! " he yelled. Jin Hye came in and Jimin pointed at the luggages.

"Take them into my car now. " he ordered and pushed me forward. Without asking further questions, I followed behind Jimin with Jin Hye.

I was about to sit beside the driver but Jimin dragged me to the backseat and forced me to sit down. Sighing in defeat, I pouted and keep quiet as the driver start driving towards the airport.

"Umm, can you tell me where are we going now? " I asked Jimin, who was playing Slither.io on his phone. He cursed as his snake accidentally touched the other one.

Groaning, he replied in annoyance:

"New York. "

New York?! Wow, I've always wanted to go there! Gosh, the benefits of being a secretary in a rich company >:)

Le time skip brought to you by Jimin's abs..

"Wow! " I gasped in awe, "It is so beautiful! "

"No time for relaxing, we have to go to the hotel right now and attend the meeting in 30 minutes. " Jimin said, grabbing my hand and pulled me into a taxi.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in.

"Sir, there is only one empty room left. " the staff said with an apologetic look.

"What? But I clearly made a reservation for two rooms. " Jimin said.

"I'm sorry, probably one of the staff made a mistake. " she answered.

"Oh well. " Jimin shrugged, "Guess we have to share a room for three days. "

"But- "

Before I could say anything, Jimin dragged me away from the counter.

JIMIN'S POV:

I turned around and winked at the staff girl, and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled and nodded her head. The truth is, I only reserved one room, and I had paid for the staff to go along with my acting.

Ha, is there anything money can't do? :)

"There's.. There's only a bed. " (Y/N) stuttered nervously.

I shoved my hands into my pockets and acted casually, "On top of that, it's a single bed. "

"I'll just sleep on the floor then- " (Y/N) muttered, but I cut her off.

"Nope, you're sleeping with me. Now go get change, we don't have much time. "

--

"Which character should we decide first? " a designer asked as we all sat around a large table.

"Should we go for Ursula first? " I suggested, and they all nodded. Glad that I've learned English, it makes me easier to communicate with foreigners, especially when I'm working in a huge company.

"I think we should make the bottom of the dress wider, it makes it looks like her tentacles. " another designer said.

"Agreed. "

"Okay, so the color for the dress are dark purple and black. "

The meeting goes on for about 4 hours. Both (Y/N) and I were exhausted after the meeting. We went back to the hotel and (Y/N) was the first one who jumped on the bed and fell asleep.

Chuckling as I heard her snores, I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower.