LAST CHAPTER

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. " announced the priest with a smile. Jimin cupped my cheeks and leaned in, kissing me on the lips. Before the kiss started to get heated, Yoongi yelled at the both of us.

"Hey! We don't want to see that! " yelled Yoongi with an unsatisfied look on his face.

"But sex in a church is hot. " Namjoon whispered and giggled to himself, earning a sharp jab from Yoongi. "You really need Jisoos. "

After the ceremony ended, Jimin and I greeted and chatted with the guests. Yoongi and Namjoon came back from America just to attend our wedding.

"You're still short as fuck. " Yoongi scoffed at Jimin, couldn't help but felt a little bit jealous because he was supposed to be the man who slides the ring into (Y/N)'s finger and kisses her.

"Yoongi. " I whined, "Stop cursing. "

"Fine. " he huffed, "By the way, (Y/N), you look so pretty today. Oh, scratch that. You look pretty every single day. "

I blushed and smiled at him shyly. Jimin scowled at Yoongi in disbelief, standing between us and said:

"Are you trying to flirt with the bride? MY bride? " Jimin snapped.

"Not trying. I AM flirting with her. " Yoongi answered with a smug look, "Hey (Y/N), you know you can always give me a call if you ever got bored of Jimin. "

Yoongi then winked at me. "Don't let him know your new number, (Y/N). " Jimin hissed, "Okay, let's proceed to the next guest. "

"Bye Yoongi. " I bid goodbye to Yoongi as he and Namjoon were about to leave the church. They had this band named 'CYpher' in America if I'm not wrong though. And they had to hurry back to product their songs I guess?

"Jimin, I'll send you the link I've told you yesterday. " Namjoon said to Jimin.

"Thank you. " he smirked and fist-bumped with Namjoon.

"What link? " I asked.

Namjoon looked at me with a sly grin, "It's a link to teach different sex positions and they included tips for BDSM. You can also find porn there- "

"Oh my gosh! " I shrieked in embarrassment, "Why would you give it to Jimin? "

"I asked from him. " Jimin answered, "Just to give you more pleasure and a better sex life. "

My cheeks heated up as I stomped off, leaving those two horny men laughing together. Right after Yoongi and Namjoon left the church, Jimin joined me greeting and guests and our relatives.

"Mum ~ " Jimin whined, "Can we go home now? "

Mrs. Park grinned and patted his shoulder, "Of course, son. Now, make sure I'll get my grandchildren soon. I'm ready to spoil them with my wealth. "

Jimin grinned sheepishly and held my hand, "Let's go make some babies. "

"What- Park Ji Min! "

Oh? What about Kim Ha Yun? Well, she did bothered us a few times even after Jimin told her he already knew that the baby wasn't his. I heard she's a single mother now, and she was almost kicked out by her parents. Somehow I felt pity for her though..

"What are you thinking? " Jimin asked.

"Nothing. Just telling the readers about our stories. " I giggled.

Jimin looked at me in confusion but brushed off my weird statement. He then sighed, lacing our fingers together.

"You know, I kept having this weird deja vu feeling. Somehow I think I've met you for a long time ago. But still, I can't remember anything. "

"It's okay. " I said, "You don't have to remember. "

"And I'm still confused why did you say you knew me back then- "

I shut him up with a kiss, "Hush, it's a long story. Now, let's enjoy our married life. "

"You're right. " Jimin said with a smile, "I can't wait to fuck you every day and night. "

SRY I SUCK AT ENDING. ;_;

alright, this crappy book finally ends! Remember when I fooled you guys that I might end this book with a sad ending? HAH 😂