16

Tiny smut scene ahead!!

"Fucking. Release. Her. NOW. "

A familiar voice pulled me back into reality. I pushed Yoongi away and gasped as I saw an angry Jimin was standing in front of us.

Yoongi looked at Jimin from head to toes, using his judging face. He clicked his tongue and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Who the fuck are you? " Yoongi snapped.

Jimin tugged my arm harshly, causing me to wince in pain as he pulled me to his side, "Can't you tell I'm her boyfriend? "

"J-Jimin, let's go— "

Yoongi scoffed, "So what? I'm her ex-boyfriend. That's mean I know her better than you. Can you list out what's her favourite food? What's her favourite movie? "

Jimin growled, ready to punch Yoongi but I stopped him. I shook my head and gave him a pleading look. Jimin stared at me for a while before glaring at Yoongi.

"And I'm the guy who can make her happy. " Jimin snapped, "Don't you fucking dare lay your hands on her. Ever again. "

"Oh ho, you can't stop me. " Yoongi chuckled, "Remember, (Y/N). I will never stop loving you. I'll see you again in Korea. Bye. "

And with that, Yoongi walked off.

Jimin tightened his grip on my wrist and dragged me back to the hotel. As we reached our room, he pushed me onto the bed harshly. Jimin then hovered over me and held my wrists.

"Do you have any idea how worried I am when I woke up and didn't see you?! " he roared.

Without giving me time to explain, Jimin pressed his lips on mine and bit my bottom lip, causing it to bleed almost immediately. He tugged my lip with his teeth while one of his hand travelled north and entered my panties.

Jimin rubbed my drenched pussy a few times before inserting a finger into me, pumping it in and out. I moaned into the full of passion and anger kiss as Jimin added another finger.

He increased his pace and soon, I'm reaching my high. Jimin felt my pussy getting tighter and squeezed around his finger, signalling him that I'm going to cum. Just before I could arch my back and yell out in ecstasy, Jimin pulled out and licked his fingers while smirking.

"This is your fucking punishment for making me worried. Keep doing that and you'll regret it. " he hissed, walking into the bathroom, leaving me feeling unsatisfied on the bed, legs spread widely.

"Yah Park Ji Min! " I screamed.