18

My workmates pressed me down on the chair and looked at me suspiciously.

"Care to explain why are you so close with Mr. Park? " Young Byul asked.

Wow, I thought she never talks. I tried to explain to them but failed relentlessly. And the door opened, revealing a very happy Jimin. He grinned widely and walked towards us.

"I'll answer to your question. We're a couple now. " he said.

They gasped in shock.

"B-But I thought we're forbidden to date— "

"Nope. I changed the rules. You're allowed to date anyone in the same company, but— Promise me you'll never let your feelings affect your work. " Jimin said as he pulled me closer, causing me to stumble forward and have no choice but cling on him.

The others looked at us in awe. The always serious and quiet Young Byul suddenly squealed in joy.

"Oh my gosh, you just gave me ideas to write my fan fiction! "

Kwang Ja scoffed and mocked her, "I can't believe you're still writing those. Aren't those for kids? "

I scowled at him and sent him a death flare, "Yah. Don't you ever mock us who reads fanfictions. "

Kwang Ja raised his hands up and chuckled, "Alright alright. I'm sorry. "

"Sniff, sniff. Hmm.. I wonder what's this smell? " Mrs. Park came in and said.

Jimin groaned and rolled his eyes while the others scrambled back to their place.

"Oh! It's the smell of love. " she said and smirked, "Hey there, daughter-in-law. "

"Uh.. " I couldn't respond to her words, so I just sit there and look all stupid.

"Mum, we just got together. How can you call her that? " asked Jimin in an annoyed tone. Woah, I'm a little bit offended, to be honest.

"Shut it, child. Ah, by the way, do you remember Mr. Yoo? " she asked Jimin.

"Yeah, what about him? "

"Well, he built an amusement park near Han River. Today is the opening day, he invited us to go there but you know, I'm too old for this stuff. So why don't you and (Y/N) go? It'll be fun. "

Jimin glanced at me and smirked, "Sure, why not? I think (Y/N) needs a nice date after a tiring day, right babe? "

"I'm fine actually— "

"Hush. "

I secretly glared at Jimin and flashed a sweet smile to Mrs. Park.

"T-Thank you, Mrs. Park. We'll enjoy the date. "

--

"You look gorgeous, honey. " Jimin praised, winking at me.

"What gorgeous about this? " I asked, tugging my shirt. I'm just wearing a casual outfit.

"You look gorgeous no matter what you wear. " said Jimin. He leaned in and kissed my forehead, which surprised me because he usually goes for my lips.

Jimin then drove to the destination without wasting any time. Oh, how cliché is our date? A date at the amusement park? How boring.

"What ride should we go first? " I asked.

"Hmm.. How about, that? " Jimin pointed at the carousel.

"That's for kids, Jimin. "