HELLO!

Hi guys! Hello my lovelies! HELLO

its been a while! I've missed you:( and your amazingness. Sorry...

Anyway, exciting news.... My second book is well underway and as I explained, I am going to be in an exam filled year in September so I want to finish the book before I publish it.

The chapters will be longer, the story line will be more developed and overall, I feel like it will be better.

I am going on holiday with my best friend tomorrow and I am soo excited because we've been planning this for over a year, in our maths lessons;)

Anyway, I will be writing during my holiday and on the way there and back etc and I am super excited to upload it!

I was thinking of doing a teaser sort of thing but then decided against it because I felt the wait would be too long before it started etc and i dont want that pressure to finish it or for you guys to have it in your libraries and then, you know.... Not read it haha.

Anyway, again, have a fabulous rest of summer and i shall see you soon!

Please feel free to direct message me on wattpad if you want to chat or have any problems that you need to share because even though we have not directly met, you are all my friends and I don't think that anyone should be alone in gojng through anything.

Admittedly, if you do not feel comfortable in doing so please do not worry. It is freely your choice;) also, all my messages I receive are confidential except if they're you guys saying amazingly nice things then I have to tell my best friend because it's so amazing to have all this support.

Thank you