Chapter Three: More Than Travel Buddies?

Riley was waiting for what Dean was gonna say about him going with her to travel.

"Okay my answer is..yes I'll come with you to travel" he said making her smile.

"This is amazing" she said.

"Just remember though just because I'm on the road doesn't mean I can do much. I still have to do rehab and stuff" he said and she nodded.

"Yeah I totally understand" she said and he nodded.

"But I'll still make time for you though" he assured her.

"That's good" she smiled.

Dean's condo:

Dean and Riley were settling themselves in his bedroom area while they were watching 12 Rounds 3: Lockdown.

"You're a great actor in this movie" Riley complimented.

"I know. I did great" Dean said.

"Did you follow the scripts or just improvise and do your own thing?"

"They let me do my own thing since I can't remember three sentences in a line"

"Ah. Good cop was framed to kill those cops, but have to use all 12 bullets to take the bad guys down"

"Yeah that's about right"

"So when do you wanna come with me to travel?" She asked him.

"Umm maybe in a day or two. I'm not in a rush. But just depending on when your needed to go back to work" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah that could work out. Shouldn't be a problem" Riley said.

Dean smiled and pulled Riley closer to him, so they can cuddle together.

When the movie ends, Dean and Riley looked at each other with a smile on their face.

"Wow, the fangirls are right" Riley said.

"About what?" Dean asked.

"Your eyes. Those beautiful, ocean blue eyes. You can just stare at it and lost in a trance"

"Hmm. I didn't realize that"

Riley giggles softly as he was leaning closer to her lips, when she meet him halfway to kiss him on the lips.

They started to kiss each other on the lips and it was over and over. Then she made him sit up straight so that she can take off his shirt.

She went back to kissing him and he kissed her back while his hands were on her back pulling her shirt up.

Just as she was about to take things just a little bit farther he stopped her.

"No we can't go this far" he said.

She looked at him.

"You sure?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah I'm sure" he said and she got off of him.

Riley signs softly and get out of the bed to place her shirt back on, but with Dean's bare back is shown to her, she takes a quick picture of herself with his back shown. She texted him the picture and place her shirt back on.

Dean has his black shirt on and hear his phone beep for a text message. He looked at it and the picture of Riley was shown with his bare back to her.

"Just so you know, you're missing out" Riley said.

Dean chuckled softly and went over to Riley as he hugged her.

"Your so weird" he said laughing and she just cracked a smile.