Chapter Twenty-Eight: Asylum Match and Betrayal?

As Smackdown comes around, Riley went to the office and ask the boss if she can say the word to Maryse.

Riley knock on the door and wait to be come inside the room. Shane opens the door to see me and Daniel was there as well.

"Riley, how can we help you?" Shane asked.

"Okay. I know this is a PG show and all, I want your permission to say the word at Maryse." She said.

"What word?" Daniel asked.

"Whore."

Shane and Daniel look at each other as she became nervous. Riley knows she's a bitch, but she looks like a whore to her.

"Well, you did ask nicely and willing to say that on a PG show." Daniel said.

"But yes, you may." Shane finished.

"You sure?"

They both nodded.

"Yeah you asked so it's important."

Riley nodded.

They said their goodbyes and Riley goes to find anyone to talk to.

She doesn't care who it is, she just wants someone to talk to.

"Nikki!" Riley calls out.

Nikki turns around to see Riley running towards her.

"Hey, what's up?" Nikki asked.

"I just want to talk to someone."

"Really? Me, too. What do you want to talk about?"

"Umm, how do you handle yourself around Maryse?"

"Why?"

"Well, because I'm gonna be involve in the ring where Dean and Miz are signing a surprise contract and she'll try to smack talk at him and slap across the face."

"Oh, well, I'll keep my cool until the end because it shows that you're standing up for yourself on how Miz mistreated you on the first time, then Maryse the second time. So keep your cool until you want to unleash it."

"You know I can't keep my cool"

That is the truth. Nikki, knows how Riley is.

"That is true but it's best if you just pretend it's not gonna bother you even though in reality it is. I know you can do that"

Riley nodded.

"That could be good. Plus, Dean can calm me down as well"

"Of course he will" Nikki said.

"Okay. By the way, can you help me decide the outfit that I'm gonna wear in the ring?"

"Sure."

Nikki and Riley went towards the locker room as Riley pull out two outfits and laid out on he bench as she examines them.

One outfit is a dark blue cold shoulder top, black leather jeans, and stilettos. The other outfit is a red crop top with lace, white jeans, and knee-high black heel boots.

"Which one would be good out there?" Riley asked Nikki.

"I like the red crop top" Nikki said.

"I think it will make it all pop and everything" Riley said.

Nikki nodded.

"Plus, Dean wouldn't keep his hands off of you" she teased and Riley tried not to laugh.

"Very funny"

"So, the second outfit."

"Okay. I'll change into that and then, you can do my makeup and hair."