Chapter Six: Good Vibes

Once they have arrived at the hotel, they went towards the cafeteria and saw the boys were waiting for them.

"Hey, baby girl" Roman said and hugged Riley.

"Hi, guys" Riley said hugging the rest of them.

Dean and the boys exchanged bro-hugs as they find the table to sit and order food.

"So, what's the news that you're about to tell us?" Seth asked.

"Okay well we went to the doctors for a regular check up on the shoulder" he started.

The guys nodded.

"And they said that I get to get back in the earlier than expected" he said and they all cheered.

"Oh my gosh that's awesome" Seth said with a smile on his face.

"That's great news" Roman said.

Dean nodded and looked at Riley as she smiles widely.

"All thanks to Riley"

"Me?" Riley asked.

"Yes, you. You're the one that keeps me on track on everything. I thank you for that"

"You're welcome, Dean" She leans over to kiss him on the lips.

"Goals" the guys said at the same time.

"We still aren't dating yet" Dean said but had his hand around Riley's shoulder.

"Still goals" Seth said.

Riley and Dean chuckled softly as the waiter comes over to hand them the menu and look over what they want. Dean knows that he needs to eat healthy, so he decide to order oatmeal with cinnamon and sliced bananas.

Once everyone have ordered their food, Riley have received a text message from an unknown number.

"You better stay away from him or else"

She looked at the text message in shock.

"Dean" Riley whispered and he looked at her.

"What's wrong?"

She showed him her phone and he was in shock.

"Just ignore it for now. We will talk about this later" he said and she nodded.

"So what's going on?" Jimmy asked.

"Nothing. Just a random fangirl threats" Riley said.

"Seriously?" Jey asked.

"Yeah. Crazy right?" Dean asked.

Seth and Roman knew that they won't tell the twins about this mysterious person that is sending threat text messages to them.

"Those fangirls aren't worth the text. Just ignore them" Jey said.

They nodded.

"Yeah that's what I try to do and some of them get to me" Riley said honestly.

"Yeah and I'm the one to comfort her which I don't mind doing" Dean said.

Riley nodded her head as the waiter comes back with their food. All of the boys have ordered steak, medium-well, mashed potatoes and french fries. Dean ordered a oatmeal with cinnamon and slices bananas and Riley ordered chicken salad with caesar dressing.

Dean takes a bit of his food and just enjoys it. He's not a fan of healthy food much but he's loving it if it's helping him get stronger everyday.

"This is really good" Dean said while enjoying it.