Chapter Thirty-Seven: See Ya!

*Riley's POV*

When Dean told me that he want to push himself without the crutches and use the leg brace, I begin to worry.

I mean, he got injured three times after the whole shoulder dislocation situation, leg was stabbed with a fork and pulled a bone, and got hit by a metal pipe.

"Dean, what happens if you fall?" I asked.

"I'll be fine, Riley. Just stop worrying." Dean said.

"I can't stop worrying though." I said.

"If I get hurt again, I'll go to the hospital and that's a promise. But I'm sure I'll be fine" he said.

I signed.

"If you say so"

Nero was there with the leash, so he could lead Dean anywhere he wants to go. After the whole Baron Corbin incident, he was too focused on getting his revenge.

"What are you going to do when you see the lone wolf again?"

"Amputated him and feed his body to the wolves."

"Let's not get crazy here."

"It was just a joke."

"I'm just saying. You can do whatever you want but don't get too overboard" I said.

"I'm not that worried"

"Well I am"

"I told you I'll be fine"

"I know I heard you the first time" I said.

"But for now, I can't wrestle. It's only for a little bit though" he said.

Come to think of it, who told Baron Corbin to hurt Dean in the first place? That's when I knew right then and there: Morgan Lee.

"She planned this all along." I mumbled.

"Who planned what?"

"Morgan. She did this to you with Baron's help."

"Why would she do that?" He asked.

"Because you escaped"

"I only had to because I couldn't take it being over there anymore. I see no reason for it"

"She's probably super mad"

"You think?"

"She needs to stay the hell away from you" I said.

He nodded.

"I know"

I clench my fists and storm out from my room, not hearing Dean's calls for my name to be stop.

I have to be careful with my baby growing inside of me or it'll lead down the road.

When I went down to the lobby, I ask one of the staff behind the desk to give me Morgan's room number.

"She's in room 1227, ma'am." The staff said.

"Thank you." I said.

I went back to the elevator and go up to the twelfth floor.

I have no idea what's her problem.

I have done nothing to her and then all of a sudden she goes and does bad things to Dean and then kidnaps him.

So what have I done?

That's the only thing I'm wondering right now.

She better be ready to tell me something because I am not waiting for bullshit.