Chapter Forty: Confession and Nursery

"Can we please just get there?" Dolph asked Sami, Zack, and MoJo.

"Why do you even wanna waste your time?" Zack asked.

"Because I have to confess something." Dolph said with pleading eyes.

"What is it that you need to confess?" Sami asked.

"I know it's crazy for me to say but I finally got feelings for Morgan" Dolph sighed.

The rest of the guys gasp.

"WHAT?" They all yelled.

"Dude, don't even go there." Sami said.

"And why not?" Dolph asked.

"She's already locked away and you want to confess to her at the prison?"

"So? It's not like I'm going to bail her out or something."

"It sounds like you are." Zack said.

"How?"

"One word: confess." Mojo said.

"Nothing can happen though. It wouldn't even matter maybe." Dolph shook his head.

"It could work. The only way to find out is to go and see her. Maybe she feels the same way as well." MoJo said.

Mojo is pretty much the only one okay with it for now. He is only agreeing with what Dolph was saying because he's a caring guy and care for how he feels. He thinks Morgan isn't his type but he's gonna support Dolph with his decisions.

"Go get her tiger." MoJo said.

Dolph sighed.

"Come with me, guys." Dolph pleaded.

"I don't know." Zack said unsure.

Zack still has some problems with Morgan. He hasn't been able to get over what she has done to him. She stole his wallet a lot of times, sometimes abusive to him, never pays attention to him, never meant to saying I love you. He went through a lot.

"Please. I'll do anything for you." Dolph said.

"What about me? She slapped me." Sami said.

Sami is still dating Renee and it's going great for him. But he doesn't want to be anywhere near the woman who almost ruined what he had with Renee.

"Yeah, sure. I'll do anything for you as well."

Zack and Sami sighed and then looked at each other.

"Let's be civil." Zack said

Sami nodded.

"Alright then."

----

So they arrived at the prison cell that Morgan was currently in. Dolph was nervous because he hasn't been in one at all and doesn't know how it will be like.

They went to the front desk or whatever it's called.

"Hi, can I help you?" The lady asked.

"Can I speak to Morgan Lee? It's kinda important?" Dolph asked.

"Security, send Morgan down." The lady said and Dolph went to sit. He sat at a table because he brought his guys along.

After a few minutes they heard yelling.

"Let go of me! I don't want to see anyone." Morgan said.

Security put Morgan in the seat across from Dolph, Zack, Sami and Mojo.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"I have something to confess." Dolph said.

"Okay. Go on." Morgan gestured.