Chapter Twelve: Unfiltered w/ Renee Young & Break Up!?

Unfiltered with Renee Young: 

"Hey guys! It's your girl, Renee Young and I am super excited to introduce you guys to two of my favorite superstars in this company. From previous episodes of this show, we've learned about Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Nikki Bella, Charlotte, Paige and of course Roman Reigns. Now, there two people resembles to the most icon couple in DC comic books, if you guys know what I'm talking about? That's right! It is Joker and Harley Quinn, craziest and psychotic couple who are adorable but this couple is way better than in the comic books. My guest are Riley Jensen and Dean Ambrose. Let's go find them" Renee said.

Renee went backstage to find them. She goes around a corner to go and see them talking. Dean was in between her legs as she was sitting on a crate.

"Hey, guys"

Dean and Riley looked up to see Renee. 

"Renee Nee" Riley said, getting down from the crate to hug.

"Mommy" Renee hugs Riley.

"Really? Does she has to call you mommy?" Dean asked.

"Oh, come on. I think it's cute"

Dean just shook his head.

"Ready to be interviewed?"

They nodded.

"Guys, if you don't know this crazy couple" Renee said.

"Crazy?" Dean and Riley asked.

"Come on, you guys are resembling as Joker and Harley Quinn"

"She does have a point" Riley said.

"Nope, she does not" Dean said.

"Meanie" Renee pouted.

"Anyhoo, my guests at this time, Riley Jensen and Dean Ambrose"

"Hey, Renee" Dean said as they were getting started.

"Glad you can be on here"

"Thank you for having us" Riley said smiling.

"Okay, first off, character. How did you guys be able to develop a new sense of style to match your in-ring ability with that character to represent yourself?"

"For me, since I have two different me's, I will try very different from each style and gear that I wore in the ring. Example, if I was my regular self, I just wear my shirt with designers and laces, denim shorts, knee-high chuck taylors. But if I was Harley Quinn or Riley Quinn, I'll have that kind of man, psychotic, flexible, and voice that will change into a high one" Riley said.

"Dean?"

"It's kinda the same for me. I tend to wear the regular clothes when I'm myself, but when I'm out in the ring or playing the joker I have a sense of wanting to go a bit overboard"

Renee nodded.

"Why so serious, Deanie poo?" She looked at him with those innocent eyes.

"You did not just call me that"

"What are you gonna do about it puddin? Hurt me like you always do?"

Dean looked at her with his crazy eyes.

"You really wanna know?"

She nodded.

"Guys?" Renee called.

"What, blondie?" Riley asked, glaring at her.

"Hehe, mommy?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby" Riley hugs her daughter.