Chapter Nineteen: Deck The Falls

Riley is currently in the living room of her shared house with Dean.

She was putting Christmas decorations up because Christmas was coming up in like a week.

She's been busy for a little bit while Dean took a short run.

Yeah, Dean decided to go and have a run outside where it's cold.

"Deck the halls with bounds of holly. Fa-la-la-la la-la-la-la. Tis' the season, to be jolly..." Riley sings.

Nero is looking at his mommy that she's decorating the window with RED lights wrapped around them. He's wearing a Christmas sweater of and elf and being a good boy, he gets a sweet treat.

Riley hangs the ornaments and slashes around the tree with the star on top.

"What do you think, baby? Do you like it?" Riley asked Nero.

Nero barked while looking at it. It meant a yes.

She smiled.

"I'm guessing you are saying a yes" she smiled and went to get a treat.

She laid the treat in front of him and Nero happily ate it right away.

"You're so cute. Just like your daddy" she said petting him.

Nero looks at his mommy and grumble.

"What? You're way cuter than daddy."

Nero barks as if saying 'that's more like it.'

She giggles and continues to decorate. With the table cloths being change into Christmas theme, Dean came home from his run and was greeted by numerous lights.

"Did she do this while I was gone?" He asked while looking at them.

He knew she did. He liked what she done so far.

He went into the house and saw his dog.

"Hey buddy" he said petting him.

Then he was seeing all the decorations that Riley so far put up.

"I like what you did with the place so far" Dean said giving Riley a startle.

"Jesus, you scared me. You almost made me drop this one." Riley shows him the angel.

"And where's that gonna go?"

"On the fireplace."

She place the angel on top of the fireplace with Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Elves, and little doggie with a Christmas hat.

Nero being curious went through the box to see any other decoration that he wants to hang.

"He wants to do a little decorating himself" Dean chuckled looking at him.

Riley nodded.

"Yeah. He had been watching me the whole time while I was putting them up." She shrugged.

"Well he wants to do some now" he said.

"What do you want to hang up, baby boy?"

Nero have a stocking in his mouth.

"Aww, your own stocking. Wanna hang it over the fireplace next to daddy's?"

He went over to his mommy and get picked up as he carefully hang his stocking right next to Dean's stocking, which is his own from the WWE Shop online.

"Now everybody's stocking is up" Dean smiled.

Riley set Nero down and grabbed her phone.

She wanted to take a picture of the three stockings that were hanging next to each other.