Chapter Forty-Four: Wedding Bells

Four months later:

It was after four months later, that it was time for Riley and Dean's wedding. They had been planning this ever since Sofia was born. Like after a couple of weeks. Sofia has been a good little baby for Riley and Dean. She is usually a happy baby and also very giggly.

There were times when they were planning the wedding that Riley would get stressed and Dean would have to help her not get stress. Sometimes he will take her on a date and have either Seth or Roman babysit Sofia while they are out.

But now all the stress is done. Today is their wedding.

"I can't believe today is the day." Riley told Nikki as Nikki was doing her makeup.

"I know and it's so excited. You are getting your happily ever after." Nikki smiled while doing Riley's eye shadow.

"I am so excited. I just want to marry him already and just be with him." Riley smiled.

She is just so happy. She had waited for months for this day to happen.

"Who has Sofia?" Riley asked.

"Brie has her."

"My mom is probably gonna hold her while the whole ceremony is going on cause I can't do that and I know that you and everyone else would want pictures or something." Riley said.

"True." Nikki said.

"How is the bride to be looking?" Sasha said as she came into the room.

"She's looking good. Soon she will be looking hot." Nikki said to her. Sasha laughed at what Nikki said.

"I am sure that will happen. Once Dean sees her, he wouldn't be able to keep his own eyes off of her. He would be thinking that she's too beautiful." Sasha said.

"That is the whole plan for tonight. I want his eyes on me." Riley said with a smile.

"You are going to make him go crazy." Nikki said.

"He is already crazy. It's okay."

"The other girls are almost done getting ready. I just had to come in here and let you know." Sasha said.

"Yeah, I think I am almost done too. I already have my hair done. I just need my makeup to be done and then I have to get my dress on. Then we would have to go and get to the church. My father would have to be there." Riley said.

"Okay, I'll let the other girls know what you said." Then Sasha said.

"Do you have any nerves?" Nikki asked.

"A little bit but they are kinda like those butterflies. I know that this whole wedding will go perfectly. I am just so happy to have this happen."

"I think I am almost done with your makeup." Nikki said as she was concentrating really hard.

After five more minutes, Nikki finally finished Riley's makeup. Nikki took a step back to look at her masterpiece.

"You look beautiful."

Riley took a look in the mirror and was just happy with how she looked. She looked really beautiful and she knows that Dean is gonna like it as well.

"Dean is gonna lose his mind once he sees me." Riley said looking at Nikki and that made Nikki laugh.

"Well you did say that it was the plan."

Riley couldn't agree anymore with what she had said.

"Okay so now it's time for the dress." Nikki said.