Chapter Twenty-Two: Tis The Season

Renee was alone in her apartment with her puppy, Blue as they celebrate Christmas Eve. They have presents from friends and family, but she want someone to spend this Holiday with her.

"Are you ready to open your presents soon?" Renee asked.

Blue barks and snuggles in her arms.

"That's my boy."

The silence was disturbed when a doorbell rings to make Blue barks at the door.

Renee immediately stood up.

She went over to the door to see Sami.

After the last time they hung out she told him where she lived. They became very close friends after.

"Hey Sami" she said smiling at him.

"Hey. Can I come in?" He asked.

She nodded and made the door wider so that he can go in. He had a present inside his hand.

"We were just getting ready to open presents" she said.

He nodded.

"That's great"

Blue barks at Sami as he petted him.

"Hey there, buddy." Sami said.

Blue panted and sit down on the couch as Renee and Sami went over to sit down on the floor near the tree.

"It's 11:45. Do you want to place your present underneath the tree?" Renee asked.

"Yeah. I bought food. Chinese, to be exact."

"You're a lifesaver."

They begin to eat the food out from the Chinese box with chopsticks.

"So was this all a surprise for me?" She asked him.

"Not exactly. I knew you wanted to have somebody with you on this holiday and I just thought I would swing by" he said.

"It's a nice gesture from you" she said.

"I didn't want to be alone either. Even though I know that Dolph is going to be throwing a party later"

"Are you going?"

He shrugged.

"Well I was invited but I don't know"

"Stay. I know I have Blue with me, but I need a human to fill in the emptiness."

"Of course."

They were watching some Christmas films or shows from the early 90's or right now.

"So, who did you give presents for Christmas?"

"Riley, Dean, Nikki, Brie, and Nero."

"That's cool"

"What about you?"

"You, Dolph, Zack and Jack" he shrugged.

"You don't have any other friends?"

"I have more friends but I'm barely spending time with them. Those are the people I'm more around" he explained.

She nodded understanding where he is coming from.

Blue barks at the clock chimes at midnight and it's finally Christmas.

"Ready to open the presents?" Renee asked.

"Definitely." Sami said.

After opening a lot of gifts, they were cuddling on the couch and continue watching Christmas films.