Chapter Twenty-Five: New Job

Morgan was currently in the gym.

She wanted to take out frustration after what happened between her and Dolph the last time she saw him.

She has too much going in her mind right now.

Plus, a little birdie told her that Riley was gonna start her job as an interviewer tonight.

She kinda wanted to embarrass Riley a little bit today.

So she then saw The Miz and his lovely wife Maryse a couple of feet away from her.

He'll be perfect.

"Hello, there, my favorite Hollywood couple." Morgan.

"Morgan! What a pleasant surprise to see you here." The Miz said.

"Anyways, you've guys heard about Riley's new job, right? Like Renee Young?"

"What about her?" Maryse asked.

"I was thinking that maybe you can embarrass her a little bit because I know you Miz are going to be feuding with Dean soon and you know the stories" she said.

Miz then nodded.

"That is true. I know how to embarrass people and also I know the stories. Nobody knows more stories than me"

"So you'll do it?" She asked.

He smirked.

"Of course. But what's in it for me?"

"If you can keep a secret from everyone."

"What kind... of a secret?"

Morgan leans in to whisper in his ear as Miz nods every time and smirks has formed.

"You got it."

She smiles and slapped a thousand bucks in hand.

"Good luck."

"Nice doing business with you Morgan" he said and Maryse laughed.

"I'll be watching backstage" she said.

"You'll be impressed"

Morgan watches the Hollywood couple walk away towards an area where they can train themselves as she sighs and look at herself in the mirror.

"It's a new day."

Meanwhile, Riley and Dean were at Starbucks for coffee and water since they have done their training in early morning.

"Are you nervous?" Dean asked, rubbing his thumb against her palm.

"A little bit." Riley said.

"You'll do great. You always do great"

"I don't know. It's something that I wish I wasn't doing. But I don't want to be away from you" she said.

Dean nodded.

"It's okay to be nervous on the first day. It will happen. But after a while you'll get use to it"

She nodded her head and kiss his cheek.

"Always be there for me?"

"Forever and always."

He kissed the corner of her mouth and pulls away before she got a chance to kiss him fully on the lips.

"Jonathan! Dark Roast coffee and iced caramel macchiato and two waters." The employee called.

The couple went over to get their drinks and head out towards the car.