Chapter Twenty-Three: Lights, Camera, Action

Las Vegas International Airport:

Riley and Dean have arrive to the airport with Nero coming along because they don't want him to be alone in the house.

The securities recognize them as they escort them to the private jet that the walking dead cast have been used to fly off to Atlanta.

"Enjoy your flight to Atlanta." The security said.

"Thank you." Riley said.

They got into the jet with Dean letting Riley go in first.

Then they put their luggage up.

"I could definitely use some sleep on this plane ride" Dean said sitting down.

"Yeah obviously because you work so hard out in the ring" Riley said sitting down next to him.

"You know I do"

She nodded.

She's still bummed because she can't wrestle anymore. But she wasn't gonna make that obvious.

Dean didn't mean to say sleep right in front of her. He knew that she's still coping after her retirement.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"To say that I need sleep. I know that you're still coping of your retirement."

"Don't be. You work hard."

Dean didn't want to push her, but he lets it go.

"So how long is this plane ride?" She asked.

Dean shrugged.

"Has to be a couple of hours. Means we can sleep for a bit because we don't get enough of it" he said.

She knows it's true.

"Yeah I'm a little tired at the moment" she said.

"Well sleep babe. You're gonna need it" he said pulling her closer to him.

Nero was sleeping in his carrier as the plane have taken off to the sky and a ride to Atlanta, Georgia.

After two hours of sleep, Dean was the first one to wake up. He looks down to see Riley is still asleep.

He smiles and look over towards Nero is wide awake and looking at him.

"Hey, buddy." Dean whispered, unzip the bag to let him out.

Nero gets out of the bag and jumps on Dean's lap.

Dean pets him.

"You have a good sleep?" Dean asked.

Nero just cuddled into him like he always does.

Dean smiled.

"You're my boy" he said.

Nero nudge his nose against Dean's nose to make him chuckle softly.

He went over to grab his laptop and watch the walking dead. Good thing that the jet has wifi. He connects to the wifi and begin to watch the show on iTunes. He already downloaded every seasons of walking dead.

Dean plugged his earphones in and play season three.

He likes doing this. It's about the whole time it will happen.

He's always so busy doing wrestling, events, interviews, and meet and greets he never gets the chance to relax.

So he's enjoying his relaxation time.