Chapter Forty-Two: Sofia Lee Good

Riley is completely tired. With her almost being due, she can't do anything.

She's been in bed trying to get some good amount of sleep. But that is sometimes impossible for pregnant women because they just can't get comfortable.

She tried though and Dean has helped her.

"You want some water, Riley?" Dean asked when he went into their shared bedroom.

"Yes, please." She said.

Dean went down to the kitchen to get her a cup of water. He is doing everything he can to help her. She is almost due and she's out of it. He's also helping around the house because she can't do anything.

When he got her water, he went back to the room and then gave it to her.

"Here you go, babe." He said handing her the water.

"Thank you." She said and then took a sip of it.

"You ready for her to pop out?" He asked her.

She nodded.

"Yeah. The past couple of weeks have been crazy."

She wasn't joking either.

"Don't worry. Soon everything will be done and she will be here. I can't wait." He said.

"I say the same thing."

"So everything is packed for when it all happens, right?" He asked.

"Yeah. The bags are in the nursery." She said.

"You want to try and get some sleep?"

Riley nodded and Dean helped as much as he can to get her to be comfortable.

"There you go. If you need anything then tell me."

She nodded.

He kissed her forehead and then left the room for her to get some sleep.

While she was sleeping, he thought that he can do some laundry and then maybe do anything to the nursery if necessary.

He went to where the laundry was and put it in the washer. He set it up and then it was ready to go.

Then he went to the nursery. He just fixed a few things around and then looked at it.

He couldn't wait for Sofia to be here already. He wants to hold her and tell her how much he loves her already.

He sighed.

He was kinda tired himself because he always has to make sure that Riley was alright and she sometimes tosses and turns.

He needed to be up to take care of anything in the house.

Nero was sleeping at the moment and he had nothing to do.

Maybe he could invite Seth over for a bit. Just for some guy time.

So he called him. He went to his contacts and clicked the one that said Seth and then pressed it.

It rings three times before he answers.

"Hello?"

"Hey Seth." Dean said.

Hey bro, what's up?"

"I'm like kinda bored at the moment and was wondering if you wanna come over?"

"Well since I'm not doing anything and you seem to not be doing anything, I'll come. I should be there in like twenty minutes." Seth said.

Dean smiled.