Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Special Place in Hell

Currently at the moment, Morgan was with The Miz and Maryse.

The Miz had offered to give her a few tips on how to survive a hell in a cell match.

He just thinks it's the same as a steel cage match so he isn't that bothered.

Morgan also is happy to know that the relationship of Riley and Renee had crumbled as well.

Even though it wasn't what she wanted at first. She just told Renee to spy on them because she knew she was gonna be busy trying to talk to Dolph again.

When Morgan heard heels clicking towards her, she turns around to meet a slap on the face.

It was from Renee Young, herself.

"I hope she ends your career in that match, whore." Renee seethed.

She walks away from her as Morgan scoffed.

"Whatever." Morgan muttered.

She doesn't know why she gets called a whore when she doesn't really date.

Zack was her first boyfriend and people around the locker room are claiming that her and Dolph has something going on when there is really nothing going on.

She kinda thinks that Renee is the whore because she dated Dean but then cheated on him with Dolph. Then she only found out a couple weeks ago that she is now dating Sami.

She wonders how the hell that happened.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it's the first women's division match in hell in a cell!" The new ring announcer said.

The crowd cheers for this match to happened as Morgan's theme song blasted. They booed at her as she did her entrance.

Morgan scoffed at the crowd and don't give a fuck.

"Riley will ruin you!" One of the fan yelled at her.

She put her hand out like Maryse would do and got into the ring.

What the fans don't know though is that she had a plan. Nobody knows about this plan.

She remembers what Miz had told her that just use your speed and trick her into coming to you.

She's not scared in being in that structure. It makes her more pumped up.

She's just happy that she can wrestle again because it's been a while and because of her plan.

Her theme fades as Harley Quinn's lullaby song plays. All divas were dressed as Harley Quinn and begins to sway back and forth.

When they heard 'Bang! Bang! Bang!', all of them fall to the ground as Riley's theme plays. The crowd cheers as Dean comes out first with Joker makeup on and hair colored in light green.

He smirked at the steel structure as the cheering becomes more intense when Riley comes out in her new ring gear.

A black and blue DA shirt, black and white booty shorts with a studded belt wrapped around her hips, fishnet hugging her legs, and combat boots. She was ready to crush Morgan for good.

After all the hardcore and power training with the former Shield, plus Brock Lesnar, they have given her some tips to play in the cell.

Her and Dean walk down the ramp together because Dean was gonna be at ringside.

That didn't bother Morgan. Like is she for real? She needs her man out there?

But she can't worry that much. She has a few things in her sleeve as well.