Chapter Fourteen: Past Reveals, Hang Out, and New Gear

Zack was shocked to hear what Sami had just asked him. He thought that he would never be able to hear that again. What should he say?

"Come on Zack. You know you can tell me" Sami said pleading. He really wanted to know what had happened between him and Morgan.

"Are you sure that you wanna know?" Zack asked.

Sami nodded.

"Okay so it pretty much started a couple months ago.." Zack started to say and Sami was listening.

|Flashback|

Zack was currently getting ready for his tag match with MOJO and he was doing his regular routine. 

He always loved being in action and he loves that the fact that he has a great tag team partner. He thinks his life is great. 

He has a wonderful girlfriend, whose name is Morgan and like he said he has a perfect tag team partner. He works well with MOJO.

"Hey babe" he heard the voice of his girlfriend. He turned around to see her wearing a short skirt that was black and a white blouse that was revealing too much.

"Um hey" he said.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah I am just getting ready for my match that is later" he said and she nodded.

"Okay well I gotta show you something" she said and he then got confused. What could she possibly want to show him.

"Does it have to be right now?" He asked. She didn't say anything but took his hand and led him down the hallway.

He was getting more confused by the second.

"Please tell me you are not going to like rape me or something" he pleaded.

"Why would I do that?"

He just didn't say anything else. He just kept quiet and just listened to her. 

They had only been dating for a month and he finds it crazy to think that he probably already loves her. If only she felt the same..

"Okay we are here" she smiled. He looked at the door and was confused.

"This is my locker room. Why are we here?" He asked. 

Again, she didn't say anything but opened the door and pushed him in. Then she went in by herself. 

The only thing that was in there was a chair, an extra pair of his ring gear which looked like it was girl version so it was hers, and the lights were dimmed.

"What did you do in here?" He asked.

She hushed him.

"Just be quiet my love" she said and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Go sit in that chair" she instructed. He signed at what she was doing but did as she asked. He sat down.

"Now what?" He asked.

"This" she said and then kicked him right in the face with the heel that she was wearing. Heels that he gave to her on their one week anniversary.

She then took a deep breath.

"Oh honey, you look a bit hurt" she mocked and then picked him up slowly and sat him back in the chair. He was knocked out. Who know that she can kick that hard.

Then she went over to a covert where there was the first aid and that kind of stuff. She grabbed a roll of tape and then started to tape up his arms and legs. When she was through with that she threw it to the side.