9. The wolf twins

All rights reserved by Tuptake

The twins look at Caleb in disgust. They where not happy with the scene they just witnessed. The twins held family very close and felt threaten if anything happened to them. After their parents die they felt responsible for there sister. They where overprotective and shelter her as much as possible. The would only let Jess, Coda and Jordan to speak to her and they would not let her go to the 'school' one of the rouges had put it on herself to do for the children everyday. Jess was the one who taught her everything and anything related to school. But, as they started to open up to Coda they let Sandra do more with in the rouge community.

Coda was the only one who didn't pity them, didn't treat them like the kids with dead parents. He cared about their needs and wants. They also felt that Emma is their sister. Even though they haven't known each other for to long they felt a bond with her and the fact that she was being hurt by her brother was upsetting to them.

They hated Caleb with a passion. Anyone who hurts their family was a threat. But, they did not want him dead because Emma still care for him. However they where on the edge when they are around him. She was the only reason they would keep him alive. Tho, Zane felt that he had to keep an eye on his brother.

Zack was more Extreme, then Zane. Zane was more calm and collected. It had always been this way but, as time past from their parent's death a person could see it more clearly. Zack walked up to Caleb and slapped him across the face. Hard. The skin stared to turn red and puffy with in a matter of seconds. Caleb look surprised at first. His eye where wide. His mouth slightly ajar. But, recovered fast and then said. "Was that supposed to hurt?" He chuckled then spat at Zack. He was extremely angry. His eye where trained on Caleb's and his body tense. Then, put on a sinister look. Zane could see that Caleb was calm and maybe in joying himself a little. He must like seeing the twin angered. But, as Zane stared he could see he had a touch to fear in his eyes and they slightly shifted to the right. He was most likely afraid because he was helpless. He was full bounded to the tree and was still weak from the fight a few hours before. He leg was still badly cut from when Coda bit him the first day.

"You sure are stupid." Zack put his hand around Caleb's neck and pushed a little. Enough for the air to stop moving at it's full capacity. Caleb didn't move. His face was calm and expressionless. "I will kill you if you hurt anyone! You got that." Zack whispered in his ear.

"Wow so scared." He said teasing Zack. "I am a beta of a deer shifter herd. I'm not scared of a pup like you." Caleb whisper back. Zack smiled. A smile that made Zane shiver. "If you where that easy to take down then you herd will be a peace of cake." That made Caleb become unhinged. His jaw tightened and his hands where in fists. He grunted at Zack and threaten him with his eyes. His whole body tensed up. Muscles bulging out of the t-shirt the rouges had put on him when he was caught.

The air was tense and thick. As Zane watch everything unfold he slowly felt more stressed and anxious. The camp was slowly waking up. But, had not gone out side their tents. They felt the aggression that flowed through that campground and for the brave few that did venture out, quickly darted for the forest.

Zack patted him on the face with a open hand before walking away. He walked towards the tent that the twins shared. "Your shit! Alpha is much, much stronger then me. He will get me and my sister back! And you and your buddies will be dead!" When he said that, both growled, full of anger and the two jumped for his neck.

"Stop now both of you! I will take care of this!" Jordan yelled in his alpha tone. The twin stop in the tracks. "Go to your tent!" Jordan yelled in his angry alpha tone. They walked to the tent and found Sandra had snuck in. They felt that they need to protected her right now. Sandra was curled up in a ball. She was scared. "Hey Sandra what's wrong?" Zane said as he slides closer to her and wrapped her in a hug.

"Is he really going to kill everyone?" She quivered with fear. Zane started to rock her in his arms and kissing the top of her head in a brotherly way.

"No! Never." Zack said as he moved closer. Then wrapped both, Sandra and Zane in a hug.

"We are all here. Me, Zane, Coda, Emma, auntie Jess and uncle Jordan. They will protected you. You have nothing to worry about." Zack said still in the group hug.

"Dats not what I'm worried about." Both twin back off a little surprised.

"Then what is it?" Zane asked worryingly.

"I don't want to lose anyone." She cried. Zack and Zane wrapped her in a hug again. The twins stayed like that for a while. Zane brushing a hand threw his sister's hair lovingly until she drifted in to a deep slumber.

"She's so scared Zack." He whispered, looking over at his brother. Zack ran a hand through his hair trying to calm himself as he lay flat on his back looking at the ceiling of the tent. "This whole thing with Emma is putting everyone on edge." he said looking over at Zane. "Do you think she is to be trusted. The buck seams to know something we don't." Both thought about it. Emma came out of nowhere. She was keeping secrets from everyone and who ever wanted her, was going to go through great lengths to get her back. The only think keeping her safe was the fact that she was Coda's mate and their love seamed to be true. Also, Coda would kill anyone who hurt her. He was becoming more overprotect of her and he would do anything for her. Which makes everything worst if this secret with this 'Alpha' is big. It will affect their relationship with each other.

"I don't know Zack. Coda trust her. I think we should too, until she does something that makes her not trustworthy." They both nodded at each other making up their minds like they always did.

Thank you so much to LauraTomasetti for voting and commenting on my chapters!

If you haven't plz vote and comment on my chapter and follow me! Also tell me of any mistakes I have made!