Chapter 4

Tweek broke into a sprint when he closed the door. Tears streamed down his face as he came home.

Tweek was scared, and even though it wouldn't be the first or the last time he couldn't help the tremors that went through his body constantly as he sat on his bed.

He basically just outed himself to his entire school, and for what reason? Because he couldn't bare to look into Craig's deep blue eyes and lie? He was pathetic.

Craig probably won't even talk to him anymore. He'll have to sit next to Butters from now. Even if that weren't that bad, he would still miss his friends. Not even just Craig, but Clyde and Token as well.

The worst part was that it was only a matter of time before Craig found out about Tweek's crush and be disgusted, or at least more than he was already.

He was scared of Craig's face when Tweek refused to deny the question, or when Kenny whispered in his ear, and they walked away together.

So Tweek made continuous broken sobs. He cried because he was more scared than he has ever been before. He cried because Craig wasn't there to make him brave and lend his shoulder to cry on. Most of all he cried because he just lost his best friend over a stupid crush, even if he has never felt this way about anybody before.

Tweek cried himself to sleep that night without eating first.