Chapter 24

Tweek was ready to throw up when Kenny arrived in his truck in a suite that looked too formal for him. By the time they actually got to the dance Tweek wished he would throw up so he would have an excuse to go home.

There was flashing lights and music so loud that Tweek was surprised he could hear his own thoughts. It seemed to be more like a nightclub than a high school dance and based on how people were acting it was safe to say that the punch was spiked. Was this how all high school dances were? If they were Tweek didn't know how anyone could do it, everything felt so disoriented, and Tweek hasn't even drunk anything.

Tweek was also super conscious of the hand around his middle and exactly who's it is. Tweek was not having fun at all, and it only got worse when Kenny left. Something about going to get some punch, or at least that's what he hoped Kenny said. Tweek couldn't actually hear what Kenny said. But now he's alone in a scary place with a bunch of drunk people. 

Tweek shoved through the crowd of dancing teenagers which was really just a bunch of grinding. Where were the chaperones anyways? As soon as he said that he found Mr. Garisson and Mr. Slave sneaking our the back, well that answers that question.

Tweek started people watching because he figured what's a better thing to do when you're the only sober one in a group of drunk idiots making mistakes. Right in front of him, he could see Cartman and Wendy whispering to each other and giggling. Tweek would have felt sorry for Stan if he wasn't in the middle of pushing Kyle up a wall. Tweek could also see Kenny through the corner of his eye drinking with a bunch of people that Tweek didn't recognize, Kenny was so far gone that Tweek figured Kenny won't even remember what's going on. Unfortunately, he hasn't seen Butters around, he would have liked to talk to him because Tweek couldn't imagine Butters drinking with everyone else.

The last person Tweek could see was Craig who was only a couple feet away from him. He was drinking alone and kept gazing at Tweek. Tweek however, didn't speak up because he wasn't sure if Craig actually wanted to talk to him. Tweek had flashbacks to when it was just them at the pond.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence, Craig spoke up "Why aren't you with your date."

Tweek glanced back to where Kenny was only to realize he left. "H-He le-left," Tweek said nonchalantly.

"Oh, well I can drive you back," Craig said, although they both knew that if Craig did, something bad was going to happen. They could both feel it.

"Y-You're too d-drunk, I'll d-drive."

Craig nodded, and he and Tweek both got up and headed out to Craig's car. They both sat down on the torn seats and Craig threw the keys at Tweek, who somehow caught them. After the ten minute ride to Craig's house, Tweek parked the car.

"You should just stay at mine, that way I don't have to get the car back from you."

Tweek nodded, then got out of the car with Craig they made it all the way to Craig's bedroom and were just about to fall asleep when Craig quickly rolled over and kissed Tweek.

It was over before Tweek could react and then Craig was asleep. Tweek smiled and then fell asleep too.