Chapter 13

Tweek woke up in the morning not even remembering falling asleep for the first time. He went about in daily routine before leaving his house for school.

He had no idea how this day was going to play out, but he did need to go to school, and he couldn't avoid it forever. He got to his bus stop and waited the five minutes for the bus to come

He got on the bus and realized he needed to sit somewhere, Craig had headphones on but placed his backpack signaling he didn't want Tweek to sit by him. So Tweek glanced towards Kenny to see he was sitting next to some girl, probably flirting with her, so Tweek sat by Butters.

Tweek and Butters made small talk until they arrived at school. Butters telling him about his new girlfriend that went to a different school, Tweek didn't know if he was telling the truth or not.

They arrived at school shortly, and they all got off. Tweek could still hear people whispering about him, but he just chose to ignore it. School went by uneventful as always, unfortunately just like always now it seems Tweek couldn't say that about lunch.

He decided to sit beside Butters, without even checking if anybody else would. However, as soon as he sat down Craig came up to him. "Did you kiss Kenny?"

Tweek blinked in surprise, he wanted to say no, he really did, but Tweek just can't lie to those eyes, so he puffed out his chest and tried to be confident.  "Yes, I did," He said purposely avoiding everyone's eyes, especially Craig and Kenny.

Craig glared at Tweek for a moment before storming in Kenny's direction who was smirking as if he planned this entire thing. Craig inhaled loudly before saying, "Why did you kiss Tweek, neither one of you guys are gay."

Kenny shrugged, "I think Tweek has made it abundantly clear he is gay, as for me, I was doing a favor."

Craig glanced in Tweek's direction to see he was blushing while looking at the ground. He struggled to find something to say back, so in the end, he just stormed away. It's not like he owns Tweek anyway.