Chapter 18

Tweek wasn't sure how to feel. He trusted Kenny, yet he was about to skip school and last time he was alone with Kenny, Kenny kissed him.

So for once, he laid back in his seat, closed his eyes, and just accepted everything as it is. Not too long after this, they arrived at the park.

Kenny jumped out the car and quickly opened up Tweek's side. So Tweek obliged and got out. There was silence for a couple of minutes, and like always it wasn't awkward somehow.

Eventually, Kenny did speak, "I'm sorry." Obviously, Tweek had no idea what he was apologizing for and gave Kenny a confused stare.

"Hear me out, I'm sorry for several things, first of all, I'm sorry for kissing you that wasn't fair to you; secondly, I'm sorry that I dragged you out here in the first place, and lastly I'm sorry for telling everyone you liked Craig."

Tweek froze, was that what happened? Was that why everything went wrong? Why did Kenny do it, how did he even know? Tweek's mind was running a mile a minute, and nothing made sense anymore.

"Since I'm putting everything straight, I did it because I like you, and I know now what I did is wrong, but I hope that we could get a fresh start."

Tweek was so shocked he couldn't speak, nothing made sense anymore, but he knew that Kenny was still a friend that he didn't want to leave behind. So he took a deep breath and smiled which said everything Kenny needed.