Chapter 17

Tweek did not want to go to school, but who does anyway? So Tweek did his mundane task of getting ready. He was in the process of brushing his teeth when he heard a knock on the door.

After a quick glance through the peephole to make sure it wasn't a llama prepared to stab him 47 times in the chest, he opened the door.

In his doorway stood Kenny McCormick, Tweek was nervous because he was thinking many outcomes to this, and none of them good.

Before Tweek could think of something to say to Kenny, he spoke, "Hey Tweekers, missed me?

"Gah-too much pressure," was the only thing Tweek could think of. Kenny burst out laughing, although it made Tweek's cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"Come on, get in," were the only words Kenny said before he took Tweek's hand and ran to his old, broken down pick-up truck.

"W-Wait, where are you taking me!?" Tweek all but screamed. However, he only got an answer after he was inside.

"We're going to Starks Pond and ditching school," Kenny finally replied after his foot was already on the gas and a cigarette was in his mouth.

Tweek was about to interject because his grades were already starting to slip, but the look of determination on Kenny's face made him shut up.

Poor Tweek didn't even get to brush his teeth before today.