Chapter 27

"Hey guys," came the voice Tweek wanted to hear least right now.

"H-He Kenny," Tweek said anyway. Tweek sighed when he could feel Craig remove his hand as if it burned. Kenny either didn't notice or was ignoring it because he sat down on the other side of Tweek while wrapping an arm around his neck.

"So Tweekers, I want to apologize for ditching you last night, when I get nervous I drink and when I drink I forgot everything."

"I-It's fine, C-Craig drive me h-home."

Kenny nodded slowly, obviously displeased with the anwser. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a proper date togather, it doesn't have to be serious or anything."

Tweek bit the inside of his lip, what about Craig? Granted it's not like there actually togather or anything. But he couldn't kiss, or hold hands with Craig while he was going on dates with other people. He glanced over to Craig who was eerily silent.

"O-Okay."

Kenny grinned, "perfect, talk to you later Tweekers," he said while getting up. Tweek watched him go across the hallway with a skip in his step.

"Since when is Kenny a fag anyway." Tweek froze because he totally forgot that Craig was there and secondly because of the language he used.

Tweek turned to face Craig to see the regret in his eyes. "I didn't mean it like that, old habits die hard okay?"

Tweek nodded, disappointed in himself for thinking he and Tweek could ever work out. But Craig is right on some level. Oh God, what if Kenny is just messing with his emotions?