Chapter 29

Tweek took a deep breath as he left the prison people call school and stepped outside. Only to immediately panic when he realized Craig was going to walk with him but he was in detention from earlier. Tweek couldn't walk home alone, that's when the serial killers, and rapists come out.

Thankfully the day was saved when he saw Kenny and Butters on there way over to them. "Hi Tweek, do you want to walk with us," Butters yelled from across the parking lot.

Tweek nodded furiously, grateful for his friends so he wouldn't die, or at least hew had greater chances. Kenny and Butters jogged over to Tweek and they started on the short walk home.

"Remember Tweekers, we got a date tomarrow, I expect you to look as great as always when I pick you up tomarrow for the best time of your life."

Tweek tensed, he completely forgot about his date with Kenny!  He just wants some time alone to think about himself. He doesn't even really like Kenny like that. It's not his fault right? Kenny did say it's nothing serious he'll probably get bored of him in a week. Also what if Kenny is leading him on and it's just one big prank. Kenny is being unusually nice.

Tweek forcefully grinned "yeah, c-can't wait." Kenny had the biggest smile plastered on his face as they made it to Tweeks door. Kenny spanked Tweeks Butt lightly and then grabbed Butters' arm and took off.

Tweek was a bright red as he opened the door. Only to have his parents mad at him. He really needed to stop forgetting everything.

He can't even text Kenny to tell him he can't go on the date.