Chapter 28

Tweek was in class with Craig to his right and Kenny to the left. He long ago decided that this was going to be a stressful day with too much pressure, this was just the icing on the cake.

Based on the way this day started Tweek wasn't suprised when Kenny kept poking him in the stomach making Tweek flinch and squeak everytime. Tweek was trying to scoot his desk away from Kennys because he could tell it was annoying Craig but Kenny would just giggle and scoot his closer as well.

This went on for the first half of the class with there clearly depressed, overworked, and underpaid teacher not caring.

Until Craig snapped and stood up and loudly proclaimed to the entire class, "will you guys just shut the fuck up already, I get it you guys are super gay with each other, you don't have to rub it in my face."

Tweek blushed while Kenny just rolled his eyes but responded none the less, "first of all, I'm pan get your facts straight, second of all we'll be gay as we want, and third don't get mad because you wish you could be as gay as us."

Craig took a deep breath before going back to being stoic. The teacher looked like he was going to say something to him but Craig beat him to it. "I'll go to the principles office, I'll spare us both the pain of your lecture." He said this while exiting the classroom flipping the teacher and the entire class off.

Tweek really needed a break from life.