Chapter 32

Kenny was known around the school as a player, and someone who only went on dates to get in there pants. They were wrong, it's not like Kenny bothered to correct them, or even prove them wrong for matter. It didn't matter anymore anyways, Tweek was going to go on a proper date with him and Tweek wouldn't judge him.

Kenny was on the way to Tweeks house, one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding a cigarette. So maybe Tweek wasn't that into him, it was okay because any time Tweek was willing to give him made him feel good.

Anything is better than being at home and worrying about his sister. Or at least, Kenny thought that until he parked at the Tweaks residence and looked through Tweek's window.

He saw Tweek and Craig making out and it made his heart clench in a way it never has before. It's not jealousy, Kenny doesn't get jealous. He was merely just disappointed with himself for not expecting it. He knew they had feelings for eachother, it was only a matter of time until they got togather. It was really just karma showing its ugly face, this entire thing is his fault in the first place.

Kenny needed something more than a cigarette to get him through this day, Kenny decided as he pulled away from the house. Today wasn't his day after all.