Chapter 35

Tweek and Craig were on their first date. Craig felt uncomfortable and out of place because the suit was scratchy and the restaurant had snooty French waiters. Although Craig had no reason to complain, he was the one that forced them to go here. He just wanted to make up for last time.

Tweek didn't seem to be enjoying himself either which made Craig feel even worse. Craig stood up, grabbed Tweek's arm, and exited the building. Tweek was trying to protest, but Craig wasn't having any of it.

Eventually, they made it to Craig's car, and they both got in. "W-Where a-are we going."

"My house," Craig said still staring ahead.

Tweek just nodded, "I trust you," which made Craig's heart feel weird.

Eventually, they got to Craig's house and sat across from each other.

"C-Craig, can you tell me what you and Kenny talked about and everything."

Craig thought about it for a second, "okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craig woke up that morning feeling uneasy; he has seen what was said last night and he wasn't sure how to deal with it.

He didn't want fuck-up again when everything is just getting better. He walked out the door deciding he wasn't going to pick up Tweek; he needed to sort out this shit.

He arrived at school early, since he forgot to add in the time it would take to walk to Tweek's house.

He decided that he would get a cigarette from the goth kids behind the school. Craig wasn't a chain smoker, but he enjoyed the occasional stress releasing smoke. He was disappointed however when he went to the back, and he only found Kenny. Kenny looked like a wreck; he had bags under his eyes, and his hair was messed up.

Craig knew Kenny was the one who started shit, and he was aware that everything was his fault. Before Craig could disappear Kenny threw a pack at him. Craig opened it up and put one in his mouth, and Kenny proceeded to light it.

"I don't think I'm going to be friends with Tweek; it's too complicated."

Kenny froze mid-smoke, "you better not."

"Kenny, what are you talking about, isn't this what you wanted."

"Don't you understand that Tweek needs you, I tried being the one he needed, but it will never be me, he needs you, and you might not admit it but you need him too, and as more than just a friend."

Craig remained silent, wanting to be as stubborn as always. "I'm not gay."

Kenny laughed bitterly, "you're at least bi, and who the fuck cares, it's all in your head."

Craig took a deep inhale of the cigarette looking at the ground."

"Honestly Craig, the only reason you need is to think about the feeling you get when you're with him and the when you think of him with someone else."

Then Craig thought about the times he's kissed Tweek and the butterflies and the comfortability he felt. He also thinks about when Tweek was getting closer to Kenny and the red hot anger he felt. Then everything suddenly came together like a giant puzzle, and it all made sense. Craig had very intense feelings for his best friend, and he's losing his chance.

"I've got to go drive to Tweek's and tell him how I feel," Craig said already in the process of going to the car.

"Let me come with you; I want to apologize," Craig gave him a small nod is acknowledgment and they both headed to Tweek's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-And that's what happened."

Craig was suddenly tackled and smothered with kisses, not that he was complaining.

Craig jumped up "there's a new episode of Red Racer," and Tweek just rolled his eyes.

A/N: and that's the end, the next story I do will either be style or bunny.