Chap-4

FALLING FOR YOU
********************

Sanskar have been searching swara, all through his way....  He keeps asking some people showing swara's pic..  But there was no clue abt her..  So he head towards the clg..  Veer too reaches there.. 

Only few students were found in the college..  Some heading back to homes n some laughing giggling..  They both search throughout the campus.. Atlas they find swara's scooty in the parking lot..

Sanky: (pointing) veer, swara's scooty..
Veer: haan sanskar..  But she started her scooty along with us right..
Sanky: haan yaar..  May be, she got some work..  Let's check out our frnds..

Sanvee calls their  frnds n enquire abt swara, but they dint know anything abt her.. Both of them get worried..

At Sinha house..
Mishu: Arei tannu, its been 1hr..  Bhai dint call yet..  Wat would have happened..
Tannu : haan..  It's getting dark..  Badi mom called me twice..  I said, we r at ur house.  If she got to know from ur mom..  Then..
Mishu: don't worry tannu, we will manage..  We cant tell them .. They will get worried.

Mishu calls veer n enquire abt swara but he just assures her to manage the situation n disconnects the call..

Tannu: kya hua..
Mishu: they dint find her yet..

They hear a knock..
Mishu opens the door n finds sona..

Mishu : mom.. (nervous smile)
Sona: just came to ask wat u both will have. 
Tannu: nothing aunty..  Just
Sona:(interrupting)  Arei, wat nothing..  N my angel will be coming.   I have made ice cream  for her.. Just came to ask ur choice..
Mishu: mom, we too will have the same..
Sona: u both r hiding something.. 
Tannu:(startled)  wat.. No aunty..  Nothing..
Sona: okay!!  I hope so... Uff.(hits her forhead) I forgot.. Have to call mishti...
Mishtan gets shocked...

At college..
Sanvee were searching through the corriders.. Some classes were locked.   Some were open..  Sanvee reaches swara's class..  They find it closed, but it's not locked..  They rush into her class n scan the room.  But couldn't find her..  They walk out from the class.. But sanky was so restless..

Sanky: veer..  She is here somewhere..  I dont know where...  But I can feel, she is here.. 

He becomes restless while veer console him.. Both recalls something n smile at eachother..

Veer: how can we forget abt tat...
Sanky: so, y r u wasting  ur time..  Call ur mom fast...

Sanky smiles madly..  While veer makes a call to his mom...

After the call, both smirk at eachother  n look at their mobiles.. Both get shocked at the instant n runs from their n tries to enter another room.. But to their shock, they find it locked..  It's not locked but the lock was just hanging just like showing its locked... Sanky quickly removes the lock n both rush into the room.. Which is indeed their class room..

At Sinha house

Mishu: mom!!  U r going to call aunty..  ??
Sona: haaan..  I just forgot to ask abt her health..  She wasn't well sterday..
Tannu: she is absolutely fine aunty...
Sona:she is fine????.  But in the morning, she was little pale, while going to clg..
Tannu: haaan..  But she was feeling good when she reached clg..
Sona: tats good to hear..  But a normal call won't affect..
Tannu: ya aunty..  But while I went, she was sleeping..  May be ,she is resting..
Sona: OK then.  I will call her, at  night..

mishtan sighs.... Sona leave from there, looking at them weirdly..

Mishu: thank god..
Tannu: tumari mom, James Bond se  kam nahi hai...