Chap -28

The episode begins with sanskar and swara going away from eachother.  And mishveetan looking at them helplessly.  Veer sighs mishtan to follow swara while he follows sanskar..

Sanky was walking with frown on his face.  Veer tries to stop him but he keeps Moving..

Veer: sanskar ruk...

Veer runs and holds his hand turning him around..

Veer: stop sanskar.. Wat happened between u both..
Sanky: veer, chod de.. 
Veer: no way.. First explain me..
Sanky: I dont want to..
Veer: Wat the hell sanskar..  U guys were fighting..
Sanky: we weren't..

Where as mishtan blocking swara..

Tannu: Now tell me, wats problem with u both..
Swara: it's nothing. 
Mishti : nothing??  Swara, we saw u both shouting at eachother..
Swara: I wasn't..

Where as sanvee

Veer:oh..u both weren't fighting but just playing around,  is it??
Sanky: veer, leave me( struggles to free his hand from veer)
Veer: sanskar, did u do something..
Sanky: veer, u r impossible..  I dint do anything. Well, it's nothing abt tat.   Why dont u ask ur angel..  She will answer u..  Now leave me..

Veer atlas gives up on him and sighs impossible..

Tannu: I dont know wats ur problem but listen angel, I want to know who is wrong..
Mishti: haan swara, wat happened between you two..
Swara: if tat so, why dont u ask ur brother.. (frowns)

Both sighs seeing her..

Swara: shall we leave Now.. 

The trio reach their car and looks at sanvee who were already waiting for them.. Veer ask mishu lifting his eyebrow but she shrugs her shoulder.

Veer looks at swasan who were avoiding each other gaze but still exchanging glances at oneanother.. Swamishtan gets into the car where as sanvee,

Veer: chale..
Sanky:vo.. I will come in my bike, u go and drop them .. Here is the car key (holds the key in front of veer)

Swara who listened this, got frustrated and angry... She snatched keys from sanky and went to drivers seat. Sanvee along with mishtan widens their eyes.

Before anyone could stop her, she started the car and drove off..  Sanvees jaws drop and mishtan screamed.. 

Inside the car..

Mishu: swara, do u know to drive..
Swara: (looks at her)  of course..
Tannu: angel, no u don't.  This is the first time u r driving.
Swara:  haan, but I use see them driving, so obvious im trying..
Mishtan:(screams)  waaaatt, trying... (widens their eyes)

At parking

Sanky : wat the hell..  Wat she thinks of herself.   Evry time she can't be stubborn. 
Veer: relax sanskar..  Let's stop her.. 
They both sit on bike but the bike wasn't starting. 
Sanky: Wat the.   This is wat i least expected.   Huh.. I need to stop her.

Sanky searches here and their.. His eyes falls on Another bike with keys. Without wasting time, he started the bike and drive off..  A guy came running and at at the time shout

Guy: heyy.. Meri bike... Wat the hell man.

Veer laughs at his state. But the guy follows sanky with his frnd.  After many tried sankys bike gets started and veer goes in their direction .

Sanky rides at high speed. Where as mishtan were still in the shock.   They were on the main road , just then they came out of sense and starts to scream..