Chap-20

FALLING FOR YOU
**********************
Swara boards train n bids bye to shekar.. She gets settled in  train near the window seat..  She closes her eyes n smiles recalling sanskar..  When she opens her eyes, she could see sanky running to catch the train..  She widens her eyes.. She quickly goes near the door n helps him to get in..

"thank ..(panting)  thank you "

Swara smiles sheepishly n keeps looking at him..  He shakes her n she comes to her sense.. She was taken a back .. She quickly runs n takes her seat.. He sighs seeing swara..

"pagal ladki"

Swara:(monologue)  oh god...  Wat the hell happened to me.. (smiles n hits her forhead)  sanskar, wat r doing to me.. Uff..

She smiles  n sees sanskar smiling at her in front seat..  She smiles looking at him.. He comes n sits next to her..  She closes her eyes putting her head on his shoulder n gets hit by the window....  She opens her eyes immediately rubbing her temples..

Swara: ahhhh...  (in mind)  wat the hell...

The people smiles seeing her expression.. She gets embarrassed n smiles stupidly..

Swara:(monologue)  sanky, u r making me crazy..  I'm i hallucinating.. Huh..  (closes her eyes) Now I won't open my eyes till I reach Mumbai (smiles)

She finally falls asleep...

Mumbai!!!!!

Swara finally reached Mumbai..  She takes an taxi .. On the way she finds sanskar in  many faces..  She sighs n hits her forhead.. She calls shekar  to distract herself from her hallucination n informs abt her arrival...

She reaches hostel n finds sanskar at the entrance.. She sighs looking at him n gets into her hostel..  The lady warden looks att swara n smiles..  Swara smiles back..  She finds it strange , As its first time the lady is smiling..  She gets inside her room n finds it empty..

Swara: uff..  I think they left for college.. 

She calls kiran..

Kiran: hello swara!! .
Swara: hello kiran..  How are u!??
Kiran: hmm fine.. Where are u?
Swara: just reached our room..  I guess u left for college...
Kiran: haan, i din't submit my assignment na, so came early to finish it..
Swara: OK carry on..  I will freshenup n join u.. Well where is priya..
Kiran: oh.. Lol..  Wat should i say..  (tells sterdays incident) 
Swara:(laughs)  wat, lizard..  Hahaha..  OMG..  I just  missed it..
Kiran: u know, she have went for beauty parlour..
Swara: lol..  From today she will daily go to beauty parlour..  Coz swara khanna is back to her own avatar..
Kiran: y I'm finding something fishy..
Swara: u will know it soon  baby.. K bye..  U finish ur work soon..
Kiran: bye..

As soon as she disconnects the call, She gets a call from sanskar.   She smiles n picks up quickly..

Swara: hello..
Sanky: (lovely)  sweetheart..
Swara: (smiles)  haan jaanu..
Sanky:(smiles) I think someone is in mood today..
Swara: hmm..  Missing u lot..  U know(tells him Abt her hallucination)
Sanky:(laughs)  OMG..  Swara, I love u..  U know same happening with me..
Swara: oh really!!!
Sanky: haan..
Swara:. In train too , i got hit by window,
Sanky : Wat??
Swara: ya..  I saw u next to me..  So I leaned on ur shoulder..  N tats it, u were not there n my head was on the window..so Pachaaaak.. u Know, now too I could see u in front of me ...
Sanky: (laughs) then go n Hug Me..
Swara: huh.. If I touch u ,suddenly u disappears.. So let me see u like this.(smiles shyly)
Sanky: but I wish to hug u now..

Swara smiles seeing sanskar moving towards her..  She smiles sheepishly n touches his cheek.. Where as sanky kisses her palm.. She widens her eyes..  Before she could realise, he hugs her tightly...