Chap-34

It's the day of engagement..  It's the day where there will be a turning point In evryones life..  Total four lifes at sake..  Will they ever be able to have their planned future or will destiny play something else..

Swara goes to veers room and find him sad..

Swara: sweetu, ..

He was still lost..

Swara:(shakes him)  veer, im telling you .... get ready for the blast..  It's your engagement and you are sulking here.

Veer: angel, you are saying this??
Swara: haan..  Just be Happy.. You will get wat you prayed for..

Veer:(laughs dryly)  wat i prayed for..  ?? Pls angel, im not in the mood for any joke..  I just couldn't  believe mishu will give up on me..

Swara : Veer, don't you think she has a point..
Veer : don't you think, i even have a point..

Swara:(closes her eyes and takes.  Deep  breath)  OK, I agree.. But veer just don't worry abt anything..  I beg you..  I can't see you in this state..  I want you to be happy.. Just don't worry, pray to god that my plan gets successful.. (bites Her tongue)

Veer gets shocked..

Veer: wat do you mean..??

Swara smiles..

Swara : I'm not gonna tell you anything but trust me ,I will surely do anything for my sweetu and tannu's happiness.. (hugs him)

He hugs her back..

Veer:(smiles) I believe you.. I love you alot angel.. (kisses her forhead)

Swara giggles..

Swara: but I'm sorry, if my plan gets failed..

Veer: you are trying, tats enough for me.  But believe me, i don't want you to get into trouble..

Swara: never fear when swara khanna is hear.. (winks at him) but pls be happy..

Veer wasn't  happy but he can't even ignore his angels wish.  For her, he was acting to be happy..  He knows very well tat no one will dare to stop this so called engagement.   To the hell with the engagement, he was really frustrated over all this stuff..

Tannu was finally ready .. She was wearing  pink lehenga with  orange and pink combination dupatta with sleeveless choli looking gorgeous..

Where as veer was wearing cream colour sherwani with a red piping at the color looking handsome. When everyone got ready, they left to the engagement venue. 

The engagement was held in a grand hall,which was decorated beautifully with golden walls and White ceiling combination including the chair in the same order.  Where as the stage was absolutely shining with the golden frill and curtains..(in the cover pic)  The hall being beautiful  would be an understatement but it was beyond description.

SwaTanvee and their family reached the venue.. They were greeted by Sharma family . Everyone were looking happy but tanvee were looking pale just there lips were curled.  Tannu was being taken by her future mother in law .

Where as veer was lost in his own world not giving any response to others.  He Let himself busy by playing temple run.   Though he wasn't  able to run away from this engagement but atleast he was satisfied playing tat game,Since he can run away as far as he can.. He was laughing at himself for thinking like that.. 

Swara goes to accompany tannu but she was being pulled inside a empty room. When she was abt to shout, her mouth was being closed..

Sanky : wifey it's me!!