Chap - 30

A sudden voice from outside scared them to the hell. 

Swasan looks at the window and widens their eyes. They look at eachother and burst out laughing.  Again the dog barks out loud.   They strike their forhead and laughs..

Sanky: even he is against our romance.

She hits his arm and moves from his lap. But sanky tightens his grip around her waist.  She gives him a glare

Swara: Im still on my words. I want you to agree for that..

He rolls his eyes.. .

Sanky: never..

She hits his chest and frowns. He just smiles seeing her stubbornness. She yawns being tired. He kisses her forhead and opens the door. He comes out of the car with swara in his arms.

Swara : (angry)  I said leave me..

He smirks and gets inside her house.. Mishti widens her eyes seeing them. Swara keeps hitting him but sanky puts her on bed.  She makes faces while Mishti giggles..

Sanky: good night.. (Kisses her Cheeks)
Mishti: sanskar,shall I call shekar..

Sanky rolls his eyes and gives shy boyish smile.  Mishti pulls his cheeks and both swamish burst out laughing seeing his blush.. Sanky looks at swara and then at mishti scratching his head..

Sanky: maa, Plss..
Mishtu:(still smiling)  ok ok.. But u look so cute... (giggles)
Sanky: (turnes red) Acha, I will leave now..
Mishti : how is veer Now..
Sanky: haan, he is good..  Just some  scratches and a little fracture.. 
Mishti: hmm.. Did u eat something. 
Sanky: no, maa..  I'm not hungry.   Haan,(looks at swara) swara too dint had anything..
Mishti: angel, go and change.. And you both come and have something.
Swara: Im not hungry mom ..
Mishti : if you eat something,sanky will  join and eat as well. 

SwaSan looks at eachother and nods.. Sanmish goes  to kitchen and swara comes back after changing. Just then mishti notices swara's lips which were swollen and widens her eyes..

Mishti: angel wat happened to your lips..

Sanky who was drinking juice at the moment gets startled with her question and starts coughing heavily to distract her. 

Mishti: sanskar kya hua..

She strokes his back and gives him water..

Mishti: sanskar are you fine..

He simply nods still coughing and looks at swara.  After calming sanky, mishti turns to question swara but swara being herself starts eating chocolate and spreads it across her lips.  Mishti laughs seeing her and forgets abt her swollen lips.  Sanky joins her and laughs at swara. Mishti gets into  kitchen while sanskar stares at swara continuously..

Seeing her with those chocolaty lips, he felt an urge to taste the chocolate.  He watch her with desireful eyes.   He licks his lips looking at her where as swara smiles knowing his naughty thought.. Mishti comes back with ice cream and coughs seeing their eyelock. They chit chat a little and finish their Dinner.

Sanky: OK ma, bye (looks at swara)
Mishti: haan, bye..  Join with us tomorrow.  We will go to veer's house.. 

Sanky nods and looks at swara.. 

Mishti: why do i feel, something is wrong between you both..
SwaSan : no mom/maa
Mishti: it's tat so..  Ok.. (smiles) Good night..

Sanky leaves.. And Swamish gets back to their room.  

SwaSan lie in their respective bed , remincing their recent moments and a smile tugged on their lips. Both missing eachother in the bed.  Just thinking abt the other, their hands automatically hugs their side pillow.