Chap-11

FALLING FOR YOU
********************

Six Months Later
*
*
*
*
*
*
Mumbai !!!!!

A beautiful sunrise with Sunray's peeking into a room through the windows.. Three girls sleeping on their respective beds in a room..  Sun rays disturbing their sleep, one stretching her hands, one yawning, and one pulling her blanket back..  One of the girl gets up n looks at the other two with a smirk..  She gets freshen up and comes out of the washroom..  She find the other two still sleeping..  She goes out of the room ..

Then few minutes later, the same girl enters the room with a lady of age between 30-35 .. She pours  a jug of water on both the girls which make them startled...

Lady: it's not ur house to sleep peacefully..  My hostel has some rules to be followed.. So Get up fast .. It's getting late for ur college.. 

Both girls gets up from their respective bed..  The other girl smirk at them,while the lady leaves, thanking the girl..

Lady: thank u priya!!  In my hostel, u r the one who is punctual..
Priya: it's my pleasure mam..

The lady warden leaves..while one of the girl gives her a death glare..

Girl 1: wats this priya!!  We were abt to wake up..  Just for the praise, u always do this..  Huh.
Priya: my chashmish kiran, u both make me do this..  Huh..  I'm tired of sharing this room with dumbos like u...
Saying this Priya leaves..
Kiran: huh..  This Priya is crossing her limit.. 
Girl 2: chod kiran..  We cant change some ppl...
Kiran: swara!!!!. This is too much yaar.. I dont know, how can u tolerate this.. More than me she torches u..
Swara :(smiles faintly)  it happens sometime.. So just ignore abt her..  Get ready fast..  N warden was right..  We will get late... (winks at her)

Kiran at last sighs n they both freshen up n leaves to college...

Ya it was indeed our swara..  The bubbly naughty devil.... The one who was known to be  naughty, bubbly, pranker, devil is now doesn't show any of her tantrum nor her emotions..  She just smiles at the person who ever disturbs her..  Coz she has been trying to move on from those things..

She doesn't want to remember anything.. She have left her house n staying far away from her loved once...  Though missing her loved one to the core, It's not a single day she have slept  peacefully..  She just cries throughout the night, until she falls asleep..

It's been five months she have joined in abc college mumbai...  Only kiran was her mere support throughout the months..  Kiran have been with swara in her tough times..  Though priya is their class fellow, but she is one of the rich spoiled brat who doesn't leave a chance to insult or tease swaran(swara n kiran) ..

Swaran reaches their college with bright smile on their faces... Priya with other spoiled brat teases Swaran..  IN return swara just ignores n moves fwd..  The one who doesn't show mercy on her enemy by pranking is ignoring the one who doesnt leave a single day to tease or insult her..  Isn't it  weird .. Wat had made our bubbly swara to have a big change .. It's of course ,Some heart clenching incident which have made this impact on her..

Swara reaches her class n gets seated..  The teacher as usual comes n takes the class..  Nowadays it had become a habit of swara to mind her own business..  She just read, write n cries...  She doesn't show any emotions on her face..  She doesn't cry in front of anyone..  Smile was far away from her lips. Just her pillow knows her secret which gets wet daily with her non-stop pearls.. Though kiran have been with her, but swara doesn't leave a chance to let out her secret.. 

When The teacher leaves the class,One of the senior enters the class to announce the list of participants going to take part in the inter collegiate competition..