Chap -31

Sanky makes mishti and mishu to sit in the car. He tip toes into the house to get swara.  On seeing swara, he hides behind the door.  When she was abt to pass him, sanky goes to back hug her but swara stops in middle and smirks..

Swara: I saw you..  So stop.

Sanky closes his eyes and fist his hand in air.. She turns around and they both looks into eachother eyes..

Sanky: I jus want to talk to you..
Swara:(smiles)  so you agreeing for it..
Sanky:(makes a face of ewwwww)  no way.. 
Swara :(frowns) then wat??
Sanky: why did you smirk in veer's house..

Swara smiles brightly and they both points their index finger at eachother and burst out laughing..

Swara: so, you too thought the same plan.. Filling
Sanky: haan, filling ur chachis ears.. (winks at her)

They both takes their hands to give hifi but stops in middle. Both closed their eyes and end up embracing eachother..

After sometime they reached tanvee's house. Divya was being greeted by swasanmish..  Mishti hugs divya.. Mishu was eager to see veer.  Seeing her impatience swasan giggles..

Swara:(whispers to mishu) impatient huh..
Mishu: chup..

(guys note it. mishu is sanskars sis and Mishti is swara's mom)

Swara giggles..  They entered veer's room and saw him sleeping peacefully.  Mishti caresses his hair and pecks his forhead.. Veer slowly opens his eyes and smiles at Mishti..

Veer : morning badi mom..
Mishti: how you are feeling. ??
Veer: quite better..

Divya bring soup and veer makes faces.
.
Veer: mom, it's enough..  (crying face) From night  you are torturing me.  Plss..  (folds his hand)
Divya : veer, finish this and I won't disturb you.
Veer : mom..

Mishu stands behind divya and gives him angry look.. He smiles sheepishly and takes the bowl from Divya hand..  Swara takes Divya and mishti with her giving some privacy to mishvee.

Sanky: chal, enjoy kar(taps his shoulder)
Veer: thanks yaar..

Mishu takes the bowl from his hand and sits beside him.   She feeds him..  They both share an eyelock..

Veer: did u had your breakfast..
Mishu: haan..  How are you now..?
Veer: (winks at her ) perfectly fine.. (makes faces )It's Just hurting in hand. (shows his banded hand)

Mishu kisses his hand and veer smiles brightly.

Veer: actually, i got hurt here as well(shows his cheeks )
Mishu:( hits his shoulder) paagal..
Veer : ahhh..(pouts)  It's hurting yaar..

Mishu frowns..

Mishu: sorry.
Veer: its ok(still pouts)

Mishu shooks his head and kisses his cheek tightly. Veer widens his eyes and smiles.. They both stare eachother.

Where as swasan goes to kitchen where Divmish were busy preparing for lunch.   Sanky takes carrot and starts eating and winks at swara.

Swara: chachi, wat you are making..
Divya: your fav dishes.. 
Swara: Aww..  I love you..
Divya: hawww..  Sanskar will get angry angel..

Sanky chuckles while mishti giggles..

Swara: chachi.  I'm serious.. Waise.  Yesterday, you were saying something about veers engagement Na..
Sanky: haan, is tat true someone are not good for someone..  .??

Divya and mishtu looks at swasan..

Swara: I mean before engagement itself, veer faced a big accident..  Is tat girl wrong for veer..