Hired By Bieber

Is love real? Or is it something to mess around with?

I woke up tired, I had a gig last night to model for Hollister, wasn't a big gig but hey, I got some cash. I turned on my TV and some news came on about Justin Bieber releasing your dates for his new tour "Heartbreaker". I hate Bieber so much, I've worked with him before helping him model for his clothing line 'Wild Kidz". Working with him was a huge nightmare, he wanted everything spotless, he was in the photo shoot with me and I was chosen to be his partner and I had wear his amazingly stupid outfits, my point being, it was terrible. I changed the channel because it was obvious that I hate him. I got a text from my manager and she said I had another gig with Bieber. Great, I had another gig. I had to meet at my manager's house in 2 hours so I has enough time to relax on my bed for another 20 minutes and watch 'how I met your mother'.

I showered and changed and gathered my stuff to go to my destination. I went to the garage and went in my car. I turned on the engine and their it was again. Bieber is starting his tour and his first destination was LA. I wonder if I'll be apart of his stupid tour, where teen age girls cry over the teen heartthrob Justin Bieber. After driving for about 40 minutes I went into My manager's house. I saw Justin and Scooter sitting with My manager.

"Hi Melissa" I said to my manage while avoiding eye contact with the Biebs.

"Hey Vanessa, remember Justin and Scooter?" She asked.

"Who can't forget the Justin Bieber, the richest teenager alive" I said smiling at my statement.

Scooter got off his chair and went in for a shake. I shakes his hand. Justin stayed sitting and just waved at me, he was chewing gum and wearing black pants with a white shirt and a black leather jacket. He was still wearing his sun glasses and it's honestly rude to be wearing them inside a building. Of course I refused to wave back and I did anyways. This was my job, I must act professional. I sat down next to Melissa it was quiet for a second, I think they were planning what to say.

"Melissa broke the silence and began talking "so Scooter and I found a great way for you to become more known, but this May be a challenging way because well... You won't like it. Trust Justin doesn't even know yet. But this will help you and I know it may not be the best way but the fastest way". She kind of stop and kept planning, it looked like I wasn't going to like the idea and I have a feeling I won't. Scooter began talking so not all eyes were on Melissa, "you and Justin should temporary date". "what!" I shouted in shock and Justin got off his chair and began raising his voice "no way, I am not dating her!" She crops see his arm acting like a complete drama queen. Scooter began talking but at the same calm voice "Justin, you haven't dated in 3 years, you need to date to get more headlines, or at least good ones so they could stop finding bad things to judge you on, it will help Melissa because she isn't huge on the modeling business and it's a win win situation". I thought about it. As much as I hate him, I would do that to get better gigs. Justin stared at me for a bit, then he turns away and walks out the living room. I followed him to talk to him.

"Look, Justin, Scooter is right, it's a win win" I said.

"Being with you? Please, you can't even model right" Justin said in a sassy way.

My shock disappeared and now I'm furious at this dickwad. "For the love of god, I'm trying to help you. You don't want to deal with shitty rumors, I know you don't because I hear it all the time" I said as I tried to pursuance him. Remember I'm doing this for my job.

"Fine" he said softly. I think he rolled his eyes but he was wearing sunglasses and I couldn't really tell. We both came back to the room and scooter and Melissa stared at us. "We'll do it" Justin said trying to make a fake smile. "Well let's announce it" Scooter said. I can't believe I'm starting now. I will be dating the world most famous celebrity in the world. "Okay, I'll go out with Melissa and we will hold hands n stuff, we'll be back in a few" Justin said as he walked outside of the house. I followed him and I went into his car, his black Suv. He went on his phone and tweeted "I got a surprise for you guys, watch me, take pics, just remember I still luv u". I went on my twitter and I have like 30,345 followers and I'm pretty sure they are inactive. Justin's driver began driving and his body guards were sitting with us.

We went to a mall, just to get the most attention. His body guards opened the door and covered the door opening to make sure we had room. His fans are so loud, I do t know how he could handle This. Justin looked at me and said "welcome to my world now". He went outside first and then put his hand out so I could place my hand onto his. I held my hand tight so I would lose him. Girls kept shouting who I was and I just tried to stay on the low because hose damn paparazzi's keep flashing those cameras.

We went a Starbucks at the mall and Justin made sure no fan would enter the coffee shop. He said I could order anything so I ordered a Vanilla Bean Frappe. Justin and I held hands and as we waited for out drinks he hugged me. He out on his hoodie to try to cover up a little more. I whispered to him "they aren't buying it". He gently grabs my chin and lifts it up, he licks his lips to moistens it and he kissed me gently. It was a pretty long kiss and wow he was a good kisser."do they but it now?" Justin said in a little hatred. "You need to work on your kissing, you suck man" I said. "Your lips were cold, no tongue action, no hands on my neck, you need better skills" Justin said happily. Nice revenge. We got our drinks and we went back to the crowd. Justin took pictures with most of his fans and some of them wanted pictures of both of us. They didn't know who I was until Justin kept saying I was his girlfriend. Honestly he is so sweet with his fans but I still hate the guy.

We went back into his SUV and back to his place. He has a huge place and Scooter and Melissa were still their. "The fans love you guys, they refer to you as Janessa" Scooter said in joy. "I hate you" I said to Justin. "Honestly, you agreed to live like this now, I should of warned you but I hate you too" Justin said in his deep voice. He went back on his twitter and tweeted me " @VanessaJones I love you". I tweeted back "@JustinBieber love you too babe xx". Man I felt weird tweeting that. But with in an hour I already had 2 million followers and I was being spammed like crazy. It was wild. Now I have a life like this, I went from being an unknown model to Justin bieber's girlfriend.