Hired by bieber:4

I woke up and the tour bus was still moving. I got out of the little bed and stretched. I went towards the fridge and grabbed the orange juice. I grabbed a cup and pour it and sat on on booth table. I turned on the tv and began to watch the vampire diaries because he had netflix. Justin came out of his little tour bus room and he was shirtless and was wearing boxers. "Wow, you sure don't care about showing your body" I said. "I just want you to look, but it's not like you will ever get some of me" Justin said as he went in the fridge and grabbed milk. "Milk for the little boy huh?" I asked. He laughed. I hate him with a passion. Justin went back and put on shorts and a white t shirt and came back in. "Why don't you like me?" He asked while looking in the mirror and fixing his hair. "You're a douche" I said with no regrets. He stopped doing his hair and he got closer to me. He put his right hand in my waist and he got closer to me. I could feel his warm breathe on my neck and he whispered "I know you want me". I pushed him off and he fell on the floor. He got back up and he roughly kissed me. I pushed him off and slapped him. I'm glad it was just the two of us in the bus. "What the fuck?" I yelled. What if he likes me? He didn't bother talking to me so he went back to his room and closed the door. I felt bad for slapping him but I thought he hated me. I was confused in so many levels. I got a text from Melissa.

M: Vanessa, you guys need to act more of a couple. Their is only 2 pictures of you guys kissing. Make a huge picture, maybe a picture of you and Justin in bed, make it huge.

Me: what? I agreed to just date him and act like I love him. But not actually like look we just had sex. You serious?

M: trust me, you two need to get along

Me: well Justin just kissed me. I slapped him. So I think we're getting along just fine

M: Vanessa, please do us the favor and try to actually get along. Scooter is willing to give you a raise if you do what I asked

Me: how much?

M: 1000,000 a month

Me: for having sex with him?

M: no!! Oh god sakes no! Just act more of a couple. Impress us., ignore what I said about the bed thing.

Me: ok bye Melissa.

Me: bye

I set my phone on the table and grabbed some chips. What? A grl can't eat?

After 2 hours of Justin being in his room he finally came back. He brought a notebook and his guitar. He sat on a sofa and began writing on the notebook. It was quiet between us, kind of awkward though. "Writing a new song?" I asked. He looked at me and looked back down at the paper and began tapping his pencil. "I'm writing a song" he said while keeping his eyes at the notebook. "I'm sorry about early" I confessed. "Just forget about it I won't do it again. In fact I rather not talk right now" he said in a rude tone. I knew he was mad at me, we'll not really mad, more of embarrassed but he didn't want to show it. I know him. "Look, Bieber, I know you and I haven't been getting along well but ugh, we need to" I said.