Hired by Bieber:6

After that kiss I felt like I should do that again, i don't like him because of his attitude. Justin keeps giving me a REAL smile and it's creeping me out. Justin was doing sound check and I was sitting on the floor seats. "Let's do a run of as long as you love me" Justin demanded. His dancer got in place and the music began. Justin pelvic thrust and did sexual moves while singing. Justin messed up and I giggled and he smiled at me giggling too. we actually smiled at each other. "Smile on you're face even your frowning" Justin sang. I took pictures of him rehearsing and I put an effect from Instagram and the description was "watching my babe practice, Arizona, you are going to love this one :)". The fans began tweeting me like crazy.

Justin finished the song and yelled "good job guys, take 5". Justin grabbed the water bottle he had placed by the drums and walked to me. He sat next to me and looked at me happily. "Excited much?" I asked smiling. "I'm just thinking about that long, weird ass kiss" Justin said in confusion. "I told you, it was an apology kiss" I said with no hesitation. "You kissed me twice, what did you do wrong twice?" Justin asked trying to trick me. "I told you, I know you love me" Justin said with his sweet smile. "Oh shut up" I punched him in the arm gently. He got on his phone and went on twitter and tweeted "get ready Arizona #heartbreakertour2015"

He then went on Instagram and liked my picture. "Selfie time" Justin said while clicking the camera icon. "Smile for the selfie" Justin said. Instead I kissed him in the check and he smiled and took the picture. He put in captions "I said to smile, but then she kissed me, love ya" then he posted it. I smiled and he wanted to take another one and instead he kissed me on the lips and damn he gave me a rough, amazing hardcore kiss. He took the picture and didn't out anything in for the caption.

We walked back to the tour bus and I has ordered us a pizza and he looked at me smiling. I opened the box and grabbed a slice. I went to the booth table and began eating the slice. "Before I eat I want to play you a song, I wrote for you" Justin said while he grabbed his guitar. He began strumming and sang.

Oh-oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky

I need you to shine in my life

Not just for the meanwhile-for a long long time

Better believe it

Oh-oh, whenever you're not in my presence

It feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah

So I sleep through the daylight, stay awake all night

'Til you're back again, oh, yeah, yeah

You think I'm biased

To my significant other

You hit it right on the head

Only been missing my lover

Got a whole lotta texts in my phone and I don't reply

The next eight bars tell you why

You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah,

Ain't worried about nobody else

If it ain't you, I ain't myself

You make me complete

You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah,

What's a king bed* without a queen

There ain't no "I" in team

You make me complete

You're all that matters to me

Take the gas out the car it won't drive

That's how I feel when you're not by my side

When I wake up in the morning up under you, and only you

Oh-oh, grateful for your existence

Faithful no matter the distance

You're the only girl I see

From the bottom of my heart, please believe

You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah,

Ain't worried about nobody else

If it ain't you, I ain't myself

You make me complete

You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah,

What's a king bed* without a queen

There ain't no "I" in team

You make me complete

You're all that matters to me

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You're all that matters to me

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You're all that matters to me

I clapped in amazed and opened the box and grabbed another slice for him. He put the guitar away and sat with me. "Thanks" he said as he began eating the slice. "That's a great song" I said in amazed. I'm starting to like him.