Hired By bieber: 2

"You can spend the night if you want, but you have to sleep on the sofa" Justin said a bit rude. "I have an apartment, but thanks for your offer" I rudely replied. Scooter came in and interrupted our conversation. "Well as we all know, Justin leaves for your in 2 weeks and he will have intense rehearsals starting tomorrow morning, I know we've asked a lot from you two but Melissa, you are going on tour with Justin". "What?" We both yelled at the same time. Scooter knew he was asking to much, I don't want to date him but now I have to be on tour with him? "So Vanessa, get ready to travel around the world because you will enjoy it and you guys will do amazing without us right?" Scooter asked. "Melissa isn't coming?" I asked. "No, I got some connections with people and we are giving you huge gigs before you leave and she will be too busy giving you a huge massive schedule when you come back" scooter said. How long was Justin's tour anyways?

Scooter left the room and Justin and I were left alone again. "Look, like time we are in public, I'm putting my hoodie and you should somehow hide yourself too because it's crazy on how much they know about you, it's better if we stay down low so people know we are 'serious'" Justin said as he began packing for the trip. "I have to wake up early tomorrow so if you don't mind, I need my room to myself" Justin said trying not to sound rude. "Well at least you tried saying it in the nicest way as possible" I said while closing the door.

I hate him.

JUSTIN'S POV

I can't believe I'm going on your with Vanessa, first of all it sucks because I have to actually act like I love her when in reality she hates me. I honestly kind of like her because she gorgeous but she hates me. So I have to act like I hate her and I want her to hate me more because when she is rude it turns me on. I can't believe I'm dating her but I feel bad because I completely changed her life.

I woke up and my hair was all messed up. I felt like I should take a selfie so my beliebers could fan girl a bit. I instagramed and I went in the shower. I finally got out and wrapped the towel around my waist. I picked out a red shirt with white pants and red supras. I went to the kitchen and ate some cereal. I went to check on Melissa and she wasn't here. I saw a nite on my coffee table and I opened it.

"I'm in my apartment. Bye.

V."

I crumbled the paper and threw it away. I headed towards the dance studio and began working on the first dance to Heartbreaker. With in intense dancing i finished in 7 hours.

VANESSA'S POV

I woke up and I checked my phone, I have 5 million followers and I still get spammed like crazy. I decided to tweet something and I realized Justin had posted a selfie. A shirtless selfie. Typical Justin. I tweeted "just woke up, morning, how are Justin's beliebers doing?". I knew I didn't have a fanbase yet because i am not at that level yet.

I saw that a lot of people were tweeting pictures of us last night and damn we look cute together. Most of their icons are of us kissing at Starbucks with Justin's hoodie on. They are impressive on their work.

I went back to Justin's house because I already had the key. Justin was taking a nap on the couch and so I decided to watch tv. I don't know why I'm here but I thought it would make us look more of a couple if I knew more about him. He finally woke up after 20 minutes and he asked what I was doing here. "I need to know more about you" I said. "Please leave. I had a rough day today and I don't need to deal with anyone's shit" Justin complained. "Okay, so you're rude, a douche and hot" I said she smiling. Justin smiled and gladly nodded yes. "How about this, you continue to take a nap, I'll go shop for some clothes and when I come back we will go to another place together"I demanded. "No, we have an interview in like an hour so I'll get ready, give me 5 minutes" Justin said as he got up and went to his closest.

Justin was finally ready and his body guards and driver were all set in the truck. We enter the truck and we drove off. After a good 20 minute drive the guards did the same routine. They got out of the car and made sure we had room to walk. Justin ran out of the cat without warning and ran around trying to touch every fans hand. He took a couple of pictures and autographs and the. I came out of the truck. Girls got crazier and they demanded us to kiss. Justin hugged me tight and kissed me on the lips. It was cold.

I hate him.

The crowd got crazy and we went inside. The building was literally a maze but we finally went into the room and out of the headphones and say down. "Hi world, this is Ryan seacrest and i am here with Justin Bieber And Vanessa Jone, also known as Janessa, how are you guys today?" Ryan said as he was staring at us but talking to the mic. "Pretty good, I had a long day, getting ready for tour and planning some free time to be with Vanessa" Justin said smiling at me. I knew he was acting. "Yeah, I'm pretty good as well, I'm super excited for Justin to be on your because as of right now his beliebers have been extremely nice to me and I feel like they are accepting me and they are just lovely, I love meeting them" I said smiling back at Justin.

"So tell me the story, how did you two meet?" Ryan asked.

"Well Vanessa had a gig for me to model my clothing line, she was super sweet to work with and in got her number and we texted every night and finally I had the guts to ask her to be my girlfriend, I'm glad she said yes" Justin said holding my hand. I giggled and nodded. After what seemed hours of being in that room we finally got to leave.

We went back in the truck and began driving back to Justin's house. Justin wanted to take a couple selfie and after 20 minutes of him taking so many he finally chose one. His caption was "love her". "You know , every time I said lev and anything sweet, I actually mean the opposite" Justin said rudely. "You know I could care less if you hate me or not, I'm just doing this for my job" I said trying to get revenge. It worked. We were silent the rest of the way back.

I can't believe I have to deal with this jerk until we break up or something. Honestly I'm tired of him already and it's barely day 2.

********2 weeks later*****

Justin is leaving to go on your tomorrow and I'm already packed and ready to go. After two weeks of "dating" our stories has already made over 18 million dollars. I don't know why people are so interested in us but it's working some how. I have 12 million followers and I have my own fanbase. My fans are called "vanessanators". I drove to Justin's house and Scooter and Melissa were there trying to make final payments and other stuff about the tour while Justin was sitting on the couch playing video games. I sat on the couch and i watched Justin play. He didn't look at me or say hi to me so I went on my phone. I decide to creep on twitter just to see what everyone was saying and they love us. I don't know why but they think I'm the luckier girl in the planet. It's scary but they know everything about me.

Justin and I went to the airport and and went into his private jet. "LA here I come" Justin said. I can't believe I'm going on your with the guy I've hates since I've met him. This will be one terrible journey.