Hired by Bieber: 19

I woke up wondering why,

Why Justin had a crap load of beer in his fridge.

Why Melissa texted me what she texted me.

Why my head feels weird half shaved.

The text scared me. It scared the hell outta me.

I texted Mel, "where? At time? Is this urgent?"

Melissa texted me back in seconds.

"Yes, my apartment, now!".

Damn. This is urgent.

I looked to my right and Justin was sleeping and he looked extremely passed out.

I'm not suppose to drive but I decided to "Yolo" it.

When I walked outside I saw Justin's driver smoking outside leaning on his car staring at the sky. "Um, hello?" I said loud enough for him to hear.

Justin's driver took the cig out of his semi chapped lips and he smiled at me. "May I help you?" He asked.

"Yeah, like right now?" I asked.

"What's the request?" He asked in his nice British accent.

"Can you take me to the Jides Apartments, Kirby Drive? " I asked.

"Is Justin on his way out?" He asked confused trying to get a good peek at the door.

"No, and he won't be out, I'm his-" I said.

"I know who you are" the driver interrupted me.

"Oh" I said.

"I'm Neymar, I'm the new driver. When I mean new driver I mean like. 2 months new haha" Neymar laughed.

"Neymar....like the soccer player that plays for Brazil?" I asked.

"Yes and no. I do play soccer but I'm just a regular guy with the same name" Neymar said.

"So let's just go now" Neymar added as he opened the door for me.

As Neymar was driving, it was a bit quiet.

"The old feller retired in Justin, you were at the hospital when they had hired Me" Neymar began talking to break the silence.

"You look young, why choose this as a career?" I asked.

"It's just my job, I'm actually studying to be a Doctor. I found a job that will over pay me so why the hell not?" Neymar added a smile at the end.

"What's your salary?" I asked.

"Well if I stay at the house in the morning I get paid 75 dollars an hour. That's why I was outside. And when I'm actually driving. I get paid 400 dollars an hour. Over priced but I can't complain" Neymar replied.

"Wow. That's really good" I said surprised.

"Well we are here, I'll be waiting." Neymar said as he parked.

"Why do you stay outside?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm not Justin's driver. I'm yours" Neymar said.

"Oh" I said confused, I opened the door and went to Melissa's apartment.

---••------

Ok guys so I'm planning to be a very active writer for this story, but the chapter will be short. But I'll post 3 times a week. Unless you want me to be a not so active writer and write long chapter. Vote??