Hired by Bieber:7

I woke up and I heard the engine of the bus and the sound of cars passing by. It was a little bumpy and I felt naked and warm. I noticed I had my arm around a smooth hard body. I looked up and Justin was laying down in the same bed as me. I took my arm off of him and stared at him. He looked so peaceful. I checked he under the covers and we were both completely naked. I got off the bed and out back my bra and thong. I couldn't find my clothes anywhere and finally Justin groaned and stretched his arms. He smiled at me and said "damn, you are amazing at night sex".

"What?" I questioned in confusion.

"Yeah, we had sex, don't you remember?" Justin asked smiling.

"No, I can't remember anything" I said.

"We went clubbing and you got completely wasted, i thought it was an act until you dragged me back in the bus and began stripping me and yourself. You pushed me on the bed and began getting all over me" Justin said while stretching his head.

"And you didn't stop me?" I asked in anger.

"I was drunk and but wasted" Justin replied.

I still couldn't find my clothes and so I went and grabbed Justin's tank top and went out in the small hall. I found shorts and put them on. I felt Justin's hands on my waist and he turned me around and began kissing my neck. He whispered "you are amazing". His whispered gave me goosebumps and he gently kissed my lips. Just let go of me and smiled at me.

"Let's face it, a fake relationship turned into a real one right?" Justin said while still smiling.

I was beginning to realize that he is right. I looked right into his eyes and smiled. "I guess you are right".

"Well I want to do this the right way and well um..... Will you be my official girlfriend?" Justin asked.

I smiled and nodded yes. Justin hugged me and our lips kissed again but with a spark. The driver announced that our destination for lunch will be in a good 15 minutes so Justin went back in the room and put on a black shirt, black leather pants, black supras and to top it off, a black beanie. Damn he looked sexy.

The bus came to a stop and I could hear fans screaming from blocks away. Justin held my hand and we ran to the deli shop. I ordered a tuna sandwich and Justin order a turkey sandwich on sourdough bread. Good joins Justin.

We sat down on a booth and the fans were hitting the windows trying to our attention. Justin put his sandwich back on the plate and went outside. He hugged every fan that was out their and let's not forget we are in the middle of no where. He took selfies with many fans and I was just sitting down eating my sandwich and admiring his love and passion to his fans.

Oops sorry, Beliebers.

I took out my phone and took a picture of Justin hugging fans and captioned "my man left our date to be with you guys, he is so blessed to have your love and support. Proud of him and you".

Finally Justin came back In and grabbed another bite if his sandwich. His fans slowly walked away giving Justin some space. Everywhere we go is crazy.

We finished our meal and walked back to the tour bus and Justin played Dexter on Netflix because it's his favorite show. I fell asleep on his arm and our next destination is Dallas.