Hired By bieber: 21

I was in my apartment, sitting on my couch watching netflix. I was a on a strict diet because I have a photoshoot coming soon.

Justin kept spamming me on text and he was calling me as well. After the 7th call and 18th text I turned off my phone.

All his texts consisted of "I'm sorry" "I didn't mean that" and "we need to talk".

I didn't bother listening to his voicemails because I'm pretty sure it will be the same as the texts.

I heard the door knock and I looked through the eye hole (I don't know what is it called oops) and it was Justin.

I left the door closed and I went back to my sofa putting the TV volume even louder.

Instead of knocks he began pounding and yelling. I might seem like a bitch right now but honestly, I don't want to be around him right now. That's my honest opinion.

After 10 minutes of pounding Justin left, i turned off the TV and it was finally quiet. Peace and silence. I rested my head back, closed my eyes and just relaxed, inhaling and exhaling very slowly, making sure that every single muscle is relaxed. This feels so good. I haven't been so relaxed in ages.

After 20 minutes I went on twitter and I was just scrolling through my timeline. I noticed that Justin's fans had already noticed that I was in a bad mood. All the pictures were me getting out of these apartments with frustration, me leaving Justin's house and entering the car. Pictures of Justin driving to my place and now leaving.

With in an hour, I had already caused drama. I felt so bad, I thought I should be the bigger person, I tweeted " :) ". I didn't know what words to say. So why not tweet a smiley face.

Within minutes, the fanbase had stopped the drama and continued in doing what they were doing. Tweeting about their life stories, talking to each other and tweeting pictures.

I walked to my fridge and all of a sudden I lost my appetite. Damn.

I got a call and I rolled my eyes and went to go shut it off but it was Melissa calling me.

I answered the phone and my voice cracked "hello?"

"Can you come back?"

"I'm really not in the mood"

"Well this is your job, who the hell cares if you are not in the mood"

"Fine, hire someone else to marry Justin"

"You think we have fucking time for that? You agreed to do this and you knew there was no going back so get your ass back here"

I exhaled really loud, loud enough so Melissa could hear it.

"I really don't want to see Justin right now" I said.

"Vanessa, remember that text I sent you?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well, that text wasn't sent because of the marrying him situation" Melissa said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Justin, is in a terrible mood and will be for a while because he got someone pregnant" Melissa said.

"What? How do I not know?" I yelled.

"It's a model, she has agreed not to tell the media that it's his, he will be helping her pay for the bills and everything" Melissa said as I kept my mouth open in shock.

"He is very distracted and right now isn't the right time to be giving us a hard time" Melissa continued.

"So please come back and agree to marry Justin" Melissa said slowly.