Hired By Bieber: 11

The popstar Justin Bieber has been seen at the hospital, it's been reported that Vanessa Lopez is reported in the hospital. We don't know much. Back to you Robert.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Justin's POV

I sat down staring at Vanessa hearing the sound of the heart monitor. I got out my phone and took a picture of her. I know she wanted this relationship over but that doesn't mean that i don't love her. I posted the picture of her on instagram and captioned it "pray for her, she isn't doing well". Last time I did that was with Avalanna. Tears began rolling down my face. The tears got bigger and bigger. I read some comments and saw all the fans tweeting posistive things to cheer me up. It worked a little bit. I put my phone back in my pocket and I saw scooter and Melissa outside of the room. I wipped my tears and walked outside. 

"how is she doing?"Melissa asked.

I cleared my throat. "not good" I said.

Scooter hugged Melissa because she began to cry. I was tearing up and I went back in Vanessa's room. I looked outside of Vanessa's room and I saw a bunch of Beliebers outside with posters that said "feel better Vanessa" "pray for vanessa" "justin, vanessa will be okay". Wow, they are amazing. I smiled and waved. I closed the curtain and began crying some more. not tearing but crying. i am worried .