Hired By bieber: 23

"so do you both agree on getting fake married?" Scooter asked as we both stared at each other.

"I think we should wait" I said.

"Yeah I agree, for the first time" Justin added as he twirled his phone around.

"I feel like, this should happen soon though" Melissa said while holding Scooter's hand.

"We are too young, what will our parents thinks? They don't know that this is fake" Justin said.

"Then tell them" Melissa added.

"My dad, will never let me get married for money. Never" I said.

"Who said it's about the money?" Scooter asked

"It's obvious" Justin said defending me.

"Look, we can't force you to get married, but you should try it, it won't hurt to try" Melissa said.

"Why don't you get married?" I asked.

"We've only been dating for a couple of weeks" scooter said letting go of Melissa's hand.

"Well we need to tell you something" Justin said looking at me.

"What" scooter and Melissa asked at the same time.

"We have decided to separate. Well like for real. We are still going to continue this fake relationship but no longer actually date" Justin with happiness.

"That will be hard" scooter said.

"It's hard to see someone you dated everyday and not fall In love with them" Melissa said.

"Never hurts to try" I said smiling.

But you know what hurts me? I cheated on Justin, that's not good. I won't tell him because he hasn't told me about getting someone pregnant. So why should I tell him my secrets.

"Ok, well you two should go on a date or something. People need to see you two out in public. It's been a while. Alright?" Scooter said pointing at the door.

"Aight" Justin said and he stood up from the chair and headed towards the door.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Fuck knows where" Justin replied.

"Well take your fucks and take me to some place" I said.

Justin laughed and pulled his pants a bit lower.

"No where expensive, how about, let's have subway on the beach" I said as I got I. Justin's car.

"Like a picnic?" He asked as he turned on the engine in his car.

He drove to subway and we decided to go through the drive thru and then we drove to the beach. I grabbed the towel and Justin grabbed the drinks and sandwiches.

I set the towel on a small hill where the breeze was nice and I fixed my beanie.

We both sat down and began eating our sandwhiches. There were paps all around taking pictures from far away.

"How do you deal with it?" I asked.

"I thought you'd be use to it" Justin said smiling.

"I have an idea" I said setting down my sandwhich and going on my camera on my iPhone. I took a good picture of the paps and I went on Instagram and I captioned "really?".

Justin smiled and he went on his phone and he got on shots as we were taking silly selfies together.

Once we finished with the pictures we had finished with out sandwhiches.

"Can we have a serious talk?" Justin said.

"Sure" I said.

"Since we aren't actually dating, I feel like we can go our own separate ways" he said.

"You already found someone?" I asked.

"Yeah" Justin said whispered.

"Well me too" I said fake smiling.

"Who?" Justin asked.

"Neymar" I replied.

"Your personal driver?" He asked.

"Yeah, who are you with now?" I asked.

"Miley Cyrus" he said smiling.

"Oh" I said wondering of he was joking.