Hired By Bieber: 17

I woke up extremely happy, my head didn't hurt and my legs didn't hurt either. I stood up slowly and walked into my kitchen. Justin was facing the window playing the piano and singing. He sounded extremely amazing and he didn't know I was behind him. He was shirtless and his tattoos were standing out and it looked like he spent all night writing this song.

After he finished his song I began clapping and smiling. He turned around smiling back and he stood up. He got close to me and he placed his hands on my waist. "You sounded amazing" I commented. Justin slowly got closer to me and kissed my lips gently. "I'm really sorry" justin said with his cute puppy eyes. "I can't be mad at you forever right?" I said smiling and kissing him again.

"How do you feel?" Justin asked as our bodies separated and he went in the fridge to grab some eggs and the ingredients for pancakes. "I feel better, all though I need to do something about my crazy hair" I replied as I went to sit down. "You know, I wouldn't mind if you kept your hair like that" Justin said. "Really? I look like Skrillex" I said laughing. Justin laughed as well and he began storing the yellowish mix.

Justin began flipping pancakes and stacking them on a plate as he added butter in each pancake.

After I waited for him to finish he came to my table and placed the pancakes on the table. He also had already placed the plates and the forks and spoons.

"Wow" I said admiring the food.

"Hungry?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, I didn't know that you like to cook" I said.

"I don't" he replied smiling.

"Then why do you cook for me?" I asked confused.

"Because I'm here to take care of you" he said.

"So uh, so you want to go to my place soon?" He asked after he took a couple of bites of his pancake.

"Yeah, but no parties" I said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm getting too many complaints" justin said.

"How does it feel like being hated by so many people?" I asked.

Justin stopped eating and looked at me and said " honestly, it sucks. I try to ignore it but I can't. Sometimes I feel like they only do it to see me fall but I try my best to stay up. It's the reason why I get these tattoos. The pain releases my stress, my sadness and my anger".

"Wow, it's good that you try to be the bigger person" I said smiling.

Justin began finishing his pancakes and he got off his chair and went to go put the dishes in the sink.

Justin went back to the piano and kept on playing. He stopped and he said he wanted to sing a song for me. "do you sing?" He asked.

"Uh, It's one of my hidden talents" I said smiling.

"come over here" Justin said as he moved his entire body closer to the edge of the bench and he patted on the bench signaling me to go to him.

I walked to the bench and Justin began playing the piano. It was a upbeat rhythm and justin said "just look at the lyrics and follow my rhythm".

Justin began singing "When I look into your eyes, I melt and I fall. It's just because of you, that makes me complete".

"Ok your turn" Justin said looking at me whiling he kept the same beat going.

I cleared my throat and looked at the lyrics. "When I look into your eyes, I feel the same way, ever lasting...Love will never die with you. ever lasting glory with you, oh with you" I sang.

Justin began playing bigger and louder chords. "all together now" Justin said. 

We both began to sing "Because When ever I look, at you I just melt. I can never be complete without the thought of you. You mean everything to me, Because your my true love of your my true love".

Justin began playing even louder "Oh your my true love (yeah) my true love babe, oh your my true love. lo-lo-lo-lo-love. Oh my true lo-lo-lo-lo-love." Justin sang.

He began slowing down and he sang "when I thought you were down, I tried to pick you up. But you just decided to be alone. But you said no I Don't need any help. But I was their for you and you are my true love".

Justin played the melody on the piano and slowly began slowing down and finally played the last final chord and let the sound ring.

"that's a great song" I said smiling.

"I never knew you could sing" Justin said.

"well, life is full of surprises" I said smiling.

"how about we go to the studio?" Justin asked.

"you never have a break huh?" I commented.

"nope" Justin said smiling.