Hired By Bieber: 10

I miss your hugs and your kisses. When push comes the shovesI try to be better at kissin' those lips. Oh how I try to become more like you. How I need you in my life so why don't you forget the past because I just need you. Because I miss you. OH-oh-oh I miss you! yeah yeah oh uh yeah I miss you!.

I turned off the radio. Justin's new hit is all over the place, "i miss you". I doubt he misses me. I wad driving back to my apartment because I just got out of a meeting for Chanel. I can't believe i'm modeling for Chanel. Thanks Justin

I parked in the garage and I opened the door. Justin was sitting on the sofa. Rose petals were all over my floor. Justin stood up and walked to me. Handed me roses and smiled at me. I grabbed the roses and put them in a vase of water. I still didn't say anything. My guess is that he was waiting for a response from me.

Then it hit me, it was part of his song. "don't need no roses but it's your favorite oh I just need you". "I don't need no roses but it's your favorite of I just need you" I said staring at Justin. Justin smiled at the ground. "We havn't really talked much and damn I miss hearing your voice" Justin talked. why does it seem like i'm the bad guy? "Justin don't start" I said in a small mad voice. Justin stopped talking and just looked at me. "I don't know if I could forgive you, We were just going out and you ruined it by having sex with a random woman" I said in anger. "Vanessa, I don't expect you to forgive me, I just want you to know that i'm extremely sorry and that I love you so damn much that I miss you" Justin raised his voice and a small tear dropped on his face. 

Justin sat back down on the sofa and I sat on the other sofa across from him. "I don't think this can work" I said slowly and calmly. Justin stood up and began pacing around the room like crazy. "Vanessa, I love you and honestly, I regret getting drunk that night,  regret it." Justin yelled. He walked to the door and slammed it shut. I began crying and I couldn't stop. 

I need your love, oh- just the love i need, why is it that you don't understand what i'm feelin-yeah- it's not the best feeling in the world. so just give me a chance, your all i need....

His songs are everywhere, It's driving me crazy. I got a text from Melissa and she said that we are having a meet. She told Justin that i'd drive to his house and I honestly don't want to but I have to. I drove off and it took me about 30 minutes to get there. I walked in and Scooter, Melissa and Justin were in a meeting. I sat down and Scooter began to talk.

"Vanessa, Justin told me what happen and if you don't want to do this anymore than we don't have to. The tour is over and a break up is okay" Scooter said. I looked at Justin and he looked extremely sad. "ok, I want to stop this" I said. Justin left the room and I looked down at the table hiding my tears. "Ok, Janessa is over I guess, who will announce it?" Melissa asked. "let them find out by themselves" I said in sadly. I left the room and got in my car. I turned on the car and his damn song was on the radio again. I turned off the radio and I began hitting my steering wheel. I was hitting it extremely hard and all this anger began flowling through my body. "I fucking hate this!" i kept yelling. I began driving and I got on the freeway.tears were streaming down my face and I was speeding a bit. I got a text and I looked at it and it was from Melisa and it said "r u ok?". I replied "no". I put my phone back in my purse and I looked at the road and I was in the wrong lane. I Quickly turned and the car flipped and a semi truck ran me over. My car was flipping and rolling and I hit my head really hard on the window and I blanked out.