Hired by Bieber: 16

I was awakened by the sound of birds chirping. Cars roaming down the streets and live music playing at a bar a block away from my apartment. I rubbed my eyes and began to yawn while slowly stretching my arms. I slowly got up and forgot that my legs were hard to move. I saw the wheelchair next to my bed and I went ahead and sat myself on the chair. I rolled myself down to the kitchen and I noticed that Justin was in my living room watching Dexter. He turned around and smiled at me. He it up and quickly ran to me to roll me down to the kitchen table.

"I made you eggs and bacon" justin said in his cute voice.

"I may be in a wheel chair and have a concussion but that doesn't mean I approve of you being here" I said.

He grabbed the plate from the microwave and placed it on the table. He grabbed a cup and poured orange juice. He placed the cup next to my plate.

"I know it will be hard to forgive me, but that doesn't mean I won't help you from a long recovery." He gladly replied.

I took a bite of the egg and damn it was really good. He's a extremely good chef.

He grabbed the TV remote and paused the show. "You have every right to be mad at me" he stared directly at my eyes. I swallowed my orange juice and licked my lips when I was finished.

"I know" I said confidently but added a little bit of anger in my voice. He clasped his hands together and then used his left hand and ran his fingers through his hair. "You're looking better today, how do you feel?" He asked.

"I'm better, I just want this dumb bandage off my head" I complained. He chuckled and he had a sweet smile on his face. He stood up and grabbed the gallon of orange milk and began pouring another cup of the juice.

He sat on the table and he drank from the cup. "Don't you have places to be?" I asked. "Nah, today is my day off, I decided to spend the day with you" he said smiling at me hoping to get a smile back.

I'm not smiling.

"So do you remember anything from the past?" Justin asked taking another sip from the cup.

"Yeah, I've been having a lot of flashbacks lately. But some flashbacks I don't even remember, I don't know it's weird" I said a bit confused and unsure.

"Like what?" Justin asked

"I don't know, I honestly don't know, I'm trying to tie it all in, it's like a puzzle, I only know parts" I said.

"Well I'm going to watch netflix again, you better get some rest, it's better to sleep" Justin said.

I slowly walked to my room and laid in bed. I closed my eyes and began to sleep.

It was dark.

No dreaming or flashbacks this time.

Is that a message?